Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Adam Kingsley what a man

Went to the game against hawthorn in Canberra. Cracking last quarter. Amazing finish from the big big sounders

I was also present and throughly enjoyed breaking the hearts of those Hawthorn pricks. I also hope Port win tonight.

If GCS blast Melbourne easily will everyone stop thinking we're actually in form?

And if Melbourne roll GCS easily at Metricon?

What’s it cost to be a GWS member? I’m guessing around $300? Not the sort of thing you would do just on a whim.
This is not adding up🧐

Here’s a few helpers. I live in Canberra. I despise Hinkley and Koch.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I live in Perth I despise Hinkley and Koch.
What’s that got to do with a so called Port supporter being a so called member of another club?

Ever heard of separation, a divorce, a reconciliation? Nothing has to be for life, particularly when it becomes unrecognisable with the reasons you initially fell in love with it.

Sadly any of us are all jaded from so many years of failure.
I remember when I was only 20volts us playing in 5 grand finals in 7 years and losing them all.
One of them I lined up for over 5 hours outside Adelaide oval and we never kicked a goal till the third qtr.
Enough tears to fill up South Parra Reservoir 😭😭😭😭.

I live in Perth I despise Hinkley and Koch.
What’s that got to do with a so called Port supporter being a so called member of another club?
Tbf I live in Melbourne, despise H&K & have a hawthorn membership. It can happen

(ignore the facts its actually an AFL membership, not a club one)

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back