Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Saw this graphic on twitter. Both pale in comparison to Chad Wingard. After 3 seasons he had 95 goals and 46 goal assists. Went on to kick 53 goals with 20 goal assists in his 4th season. I miss peak Wingard.

View attachment 2089196
How many contests has Rachelle squibbed in that time?

Wish that rain from last night held over for half a day. Washout would have gone a long way to keeping it tight.
Unfortunately it's the best weather we've seen all year in Melbourne today.
Geelong if they're serious can top a 80 pt win making Sunday more important than ever.
I can't see Giants losing to the Dogs.

Unfortunately it's the best weather we've seen all year in Melbourne today.
Geelong if they're serious can top a 80 pt win making Sunday more important than ever.
I can't see Giants losing to the Dogs.

I’m the opposite, I’ve actually been optimistic all week that the Dogs will get up. Mainly due to the fact that they may need to win to play finals so they will give it everything.

It's actually so bizarre how people can defend this. He's literally moving AWAY from the ball that Moore was contesting, he made 0 attempt to engage in the contest and chose to bump.

If this gets less than 5 what's the point!? If it wasn't already clear, we've moved on from punishing the action and now we're punishing the outcome. Bizarre.

Yeah, given the “Houston could’ve chosen to tackle instead!” caveat, it’s strange we’re not hearing “Pickett could’ve gone for the ball”, etc.

If they do , do we rest anyone slightly injured Sunday?

I’d be hesitant to unless they are actually carrying something. Think we still need to go into the game to win well. We get the weeks bye anyway after to rest.

However would be subbing off one of JHF, Rozee or butters as soon as the game is decided either way.

Rachele coming back to the 2025 pre-season after his leadership-driven indoctrination

1724467191716.png

"See.. it's not so bad Rankine.. they let you keep a bit of your personality.. woah, hello there!"

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No way in hell that gets 5 games. It will be 1-2.

Dan got 5 because of the look of Rankine’s arms going into spasm not because of his bump.

You are deluded if you don’t think it is 3 as a minimum. Careless, severe, high is 3+ and off to the tribunal just like young Daniel H.

Of course if you are suggesting 1-2 due to extreme Victorian bias, then you could be spot on.

Dogs in Ballarat should win, if it was at a normal ground I’d give GWS a better chance.

GWS play any ground well. Pretty sure last season we won at about a dozen venues including Ballarat

You are deluded if you don’t think it is 3 as a minimum. Careless, severe, high is 3+ and off to the tribunal just like young Daniel H.

Of course if you are suggesting 1-2 due to extreme Victorian bias, then you could be spot on.
I cant see Kozzy getting anymore that 1-2 weeks although Pickett needs to clean up his act in regards to bumping (if that is possible)

I cant see Kozzy getting anymore that 1-2 weeks although Pickett needs to clean up his act in regards to bumping (if that is possible)

It can’t be 1-2 under the current guidelines and matrix.

All incidents resulting in concussion have been graded severe for a while now. Makes it a minimum of 3 weeks if guilty.

It’s either 3 (or more) or 0.

It can’t be 1-2 under the current guidelines and matrix.

All incidents resulting in concussion have been graded severe for a while now. Makes it a minimum of 3 weeks if guilty.

It’s either 3 (or more) or 0.

I can’t believe people still fail to understand this

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back