Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Was there a final on today?
Yep. And a pretty big crowd too - 35k for what ended up being a pretty entertaining game.

All those crow fans running back to support the clubs they ditched for their new lovers at West Lakes. I still can't get how you can change loyalties in a heartbeat like that. Utter hypocrisy in my view.

Oh and the hero of Glenelg was Liam McBean who kicked 7 goals. Spent 4 years on the Richmond AFL list for just 5 AFL games before being delisted but now 30 years old he's found his level at SANFL.

No AFL in SANFL - just remember that. ;)

The Glenelg player whoever he was saying McBean is a different person to what he was when he first arrived "he trains as hard as anyone now" probably explains why his AFL aspirations went to fertiliser. Pity he's over the hill.

Yep. And a pretty big crowd too - 35k for what ended up being a pretty entertaining game.

All those crow fans running back to support the clubs they ditched for their new lovers at West Lakes. I still can't get how you can change loyalties in a heartbeat like that. Utter hypocrisy in my view.

Oh and the hero of Glenelg was Liam McBean who kicked 7 goals. Spent 4 years on the Richmond AFL list for just 5 AFL games before being delisted but now 30 years old he's found his level at SANFL.

No AFL in SANFL - just remember that. ;)
I’ve seen much bigger 27,000 crowds at a Port game

The top part of Riverbank wasn't opened (maybe other stands top tiers too), so the rest of the ground looked quite full.

They did open the top stands on the Eastern side,

Were expecting a 15,000 crowd.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Just watching the WAFL GF
O’Driscoll for Peel having a good game. 23 touches and just kicked a lovely goal from the boundary line from 50.
Has been linked to Port, looks rough and tough sort.

Just watching the WAFL GF
O’Driscoll for Peel having a good game. 23 touches and just kicked a lovely goal from the boundary line from 50.
Has been linked to Port, looks rough and tough sort.
He just re-signed with freo i think

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back