Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

No problem at all it’s just once any coach goes on a winning run the bum lickers are all over him like a cheap suit.
Kingsley had his turn early season but that’s dried up😂 recently.
The oh I wish we had —————- as a coach bullshit goes on like a broken record.
Obviously Bandwagon supporters, jump on anyone who’s winning but soon as they start to lose games it’s move onto the next coach/team that’s going well.
Easy to see if your eyes are open.
Bum lickers? I wanted Kingsley before he was appointed at GWS let alone won a game and I would still take him tomorrow. How you can slag off what he has done at GWS since he has been there is laughable.

Bum lickers? I wanted Kingsley before he was appointed at GWS let alone won a game and I would still take him tomorrow. How you can slag off what he has done at GWS since he has been there is laughable.
I’m trying to work out how a so called supporter of a club can slag off one of the teams players who’s been our best defender all year.
You love other clubs with a passion maybe you’re on the wrong board?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

After tomorrow it should be two wins between 2nd and 9th.
Everyone has everyone covered apart from Sydney.
The 8 will flip many more times this season.

We need to beat GC.

I’m trying to work out how a so called supporter of a club can slag off one of the teams players who’s been our best defender all year.
You love other clubs with a passion maybe you’re on the wrong board?
Not talking about the GWS tonight?
Clearly you’re happy with Ken.
Clearly you have NEVER slagged off a Port player?
BZT I stated had not played well for 6 weeks, that WAS a fact.
I have seen Port Adelaide win 14 flags so don’t question my loyalty you hypocrite.

Cos our fitness, strength and conditioning dept is arse?

There's that, but he also had a lot of injuries at Essendon. maybe it's an annus miraculus.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back