Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Hawthorn are on a hot streak, but they probably won't get the required % to go above us this week - WCE have picked their "strongest team" this week ;)
For hawthorn to overtake us our losing margin + hawks winning margin needs to equal about 100 points. Hawks are on the up, but eagles have Reid back & it's in perth

North have officially turned the corner. From rubbish to competitive.

First 11 games, their deficit losses totalled 573 pts ie 83 goals and 75 behinds.

Last 4 weeks, beat WCE by 9 pts, lost to Collingwood by 1 point after a scintillating first half, lost to Melbourne by 3 pts and today lost to Bulldogs by 17pts.

All those high draft picks are starting to click.

Last edited:
Adelaide Oval looks about half full

Are the effects mics waterlogged?

Even when the crowd legitimately roars it’s like a 90’s sports game sound effect. Same goes for our games.

I guess we wouldn’t want Gerard Healy and Mark Ricciuto to get drowned out now!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Their average crowds have been lower than ours the last 2 years I think
I think the reality is there's been a drop off since the pandemic & no matter who you are when you are not performing & it's a cold winters night people have better ways to spend the evening.

Good result for our cause.

Horrible result for our trade with Richmond. Soldo for a 1st and a 2nd rounder was always a ridiculous trade, but now it's looking absolutely insane.
Huh? Lmao.
We didn’t trade a first and second for Soldo.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back