Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Saints will grind down the feckless crows no doubt. But don't have the patience and temperament to hang around for it to happen.

I see Bonner is giving the Saints tonight what he so often gave us at Adelaide Oval - friggin nightmares with his decision making.

Unpopular opinion.
As much as heaping shit on Ben Keays
is fun I'd prefer him to MacEntee or Evans any day.
Runs all day, actually tackles and applies real pressure and often seems to get a goal or 2.
Not super skilled but seems to know his limitations.

Drawbacks are the shit haircut and seems a bit of a knob

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

For the 100th time, if we ever play songs after every goal I'm burning not renewing my season ticket.

why don't they actually just have an announcer say who kicked the goal so everyone can cheer when his name goes up, isn't that what a normal sport does how do we not have this

Unpopular opinion.
Runs all day, actually tackles and applies real pressure and often seems to get a goal or 2.

I mean he kicks goals

End of.

Unpopular opinion.

Yep.

No one is shitting on Kaeys on field efforts btw. (Except that time he literally shat on his own efforts)

It's the other stuff. And the fact that his llama face pantomiming is so easy to make jokes about.

But he's one of their better players who most clubs would take in a heartbeat (if he agreed to get anew hairstyle and trim his eyelashes).

Unpopular opinion.

I reckon if he played for Carlton he’d be taking Fantas place easily.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Spare a thought for the Saints supporters watching this game on Fox/Kayo who had to endure that half time feature of Adelaide Crows Football Director (and fox commentator) Ricciuto interviewing retired crows player Rory Sloane.

Nothing against Rory btw who I've always had time for. But zero time for Ricciuto wearing two hats.

Unpopular opinion.

And he poos his pants. Surely a negative.

why don't they actually just have an announcer say who kicked the goal so everyone can cheer when his name goes up, isn't that what a normal sport does how do we not have this

My pet peeve is we’re continually told we need to provide entertainment that isn’t sport related for the people who aren’t really there for sport cause “it’s harmless fun”

Meanwhile gameday experience in every sport is going backwards at a rate of knots and who knows what a day at the football will look like in 10 - 20 years. Nightmare fuel probably.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back