Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Damn, back to 7th. Can't see us breaking into the 4 unless we get an unexpected heavy win or a few results go our way.
Or we keep winning. Not getting my hopes up but Sydney is beatable

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Well he is drunk off rozee
Well we won 13 in a row last year. We can string them together if we want.

We’ve won 4-5, Sydney with injuries at home could be a possibility, Melbourne definitely likely, Crows should be.

So who knows. Our intensity last night was the best for the year, who knows maybe our fitness regime was set up differently this year? Yes I’m trying to be optimistic. If we beat Sydney, Too is only one game away, ridiculously close season

We’ve won 4-5, Sydney with injuries at home could be a possibility, Melbourne definitely likely, Crows should be.

So who knows. Our intensity last night was the best for the year, who knows maybe our fitness regime was set up differently this year? Yes I’m trying to be optimistic. If we beat Sydney, Too is only one game away, ridiculously close season
Rick you know how this story ends we all do.

Rick you know how this story ends we all do.
Not talking about finals,
Just about making and finishing high.

Yes I could see us being rolled by any of the top 7 sides come finals.

The league is ridiculously wide open.

It’s the Swans (L1) then 14 teams (L2) then the Bottom-3 (L3).

There’s almost no difference between SECOND and FIFTEENTH.

It's hope that kills you.

Our list is good enough.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back