Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

I have to check tweets to make sure they're not from the Tom Browne parody account because they're so ridiculous

versus

This will go down well. And how typically lazy of Morris to not get some decent comment from the AFL of what it means rather than giving his triggering spin. Or maybe he feels under threat?

Because no one who actually watches the AFL footy commentary could possibly believe that what is being dished up now by Seven and Fox is based on 'merit'.

So by 'diversity' any chance that means getting commentators who aren't just ex-player boofhead mates or with voices that grate but professionals with commentating experience, prepared to do their homework and with a decent voice that we can all listen to?

Anything that gets Ricciutio, Kelli Underwood, Richo, BT and Brayshaw off the air has my vote of approval.

Last edited:
An organisation combatting Aboriginal family violence that partnered with Collingwood to run a residential program since 2017 has terminated its relationship with the Magpies following fresh claims of alleged racism included in a Federal Court claim lodged this week.
Dardi Munwurro released a statement on Thursday saying it “had no choice but to terminate our partnership with [Collingwood] immediately” after media reports outlining a Federal Court claim from Collingwood’s former head of First Nations strategy Mark Cleaver that includes serious allegations levelled against Magpies CEO Craig Kelly.

"The Eagles are finalising the panel to select their new senior coach and are compiling a list of candidates to join Montgomery that is likely to include Jaymie Graham, Ashley Hansen, Daniel Giansiracusa and Adrian Hickmott, among others."

But who are you gonna get??!!!!??

Silly West Coast.

They obviously missed the memo that no other coaches actually exist and that they won’t be able to find a replacement for Adam Simpson.

Collingwood really stuffed up appointing Kelly as CEO. The guy was successful building a player management business but has no clue on how to behave as a business leader. He has been absolutely tone deaf when dealing with sensitive issues. Just an old jockstrap in a suit.

Anything that gets Ricciutio, Kelli Underwood, Richo, BT and Brayshaw off the air has my vote of approval.

Diversity boxes ticked right there:
Ricciuto: Italian
Underwood: Woman
Richo: ?
BT: Elderly/mentally challenged
JB: From WA?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Im not going to shy away from my protection of Bonner as I truly believe he was harshly delt with at our club & so called supporters. Like all of us we have our favorite players, not sure why I should be smashed for supporting any of our players and especially the one I like, this is what this platform is for, having an opinion. I will continue to follow him and show support when needed. Your immature comment again shows the lack of intelligence of most who comment on this site. Says alot more about you than me!

As for my new favorite at Port, well Frankey Evans when given a good opportunity goes well, his last 3 weeks have been solid. Happy? or are you going to slap me for this also?
:fire: :stkilda: :fire:

Is that because Darren's leaving? :p

Someone I know was chatting to Burgess in Qantas Lounge in LA a few weeks ago. He was on his way to London. Seems like his M.O.

Someone I know was chatting to Burgess in Qantas Lounge in LA a few weeks ago. He was on his way to London. Seems like his M.O.
Always has his eye on something else does Burgess I'm glad we didn't fall for his wanting to come 'home' rubbish again. He's obviously good at what he does it's just the commitment side of it he's never all in.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back