Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

AFL.com.au will answer your question, however I'm happy to assist if you aren't capable -
Rating points -
Duursma - Port 23: 160, Ess 24: 262 (YTD)
Amon - Port 22: 366, Hawks 23:370, 24: 342 (YTD)
Bonner - Port 22: 202, 23: 171, Saints 24: 218 (YTD)
All performing more productively at other clubs.
Have you tried convincing the Saints board that he can play yet?

"The Eagles are finalising the panel to select their new senior coach and are compiling a list of candidates to join Montgomery that is likely to include Jaymie Graham, Ashley Hansen, Daniel Giansiracusa and Adrian Hickmott, among others."

But who are you gonna get??!!!!??

"The Eagles are finalising the panel to select their new senior coach and are compiling a list of candidates to join Montgomery that is likely to include Jaymie Graham, Ashley Hansen, Daniel Giansiracusa and Adrian Hickmott, among others."

id-buy-that-for-a-dollar-robocop.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Stengle thought he had coke but it was ket, he was in a k-hole according to a screenshot of a msg going around to players. It also says keep it hush as he's had 3 strikes already.

Complete co-incidence because random pub conversation in drug normalised inner Sydney but only last night did I discover that "CK" is a thing so it may have been that, who knows? Ketamine use may show up in fingernail tests for up to a year so he'd better mind his clipper and scrapings if true. Then again what's the bet the AFL code only specifies for tests good for detecting very recent use, you know, some minimum process that scrapes inside what WADA asks an org to do but no rocking the boat too hard... leave that to the partying kids until someone gets really hurt, hey?

Complete co-incidence because random pub conversation in drug normalised inner Sydney but only last night did I discover that "CK" is a thing so it may have been that, who knows? Ketamine use may show up in fingernail tests for up to a year so he'd better mind his clipper and scrapings if true. Then again what's the bet the AFL code only specifies for tests good for detecting very recent use, you know, some minimum process that scrapes inside what WADA asks an org to do but no rocking the boat too hard... leave that to the partying kids until someone gets really hurt, hey?

So I should be snorting (or drinking) my Calvin Klein Euphoria instead of dabbing it on my cheeks?

Reminds me of Sturt back when they were on the bones of their arse in the early 90's and sending teams onto the ground with non matching jumpers, ie they had at least a couple of different shades of blue, and some jumpers had shadow tone numbers while others had the standard block type.

It was such a hotch potch that their property steward could have been getting his club gear from K-mart.

Happier times for the Double Blues

Ken's manager.

26391653-businessman-sitting-beside-telephone-waiting-for-phone-call.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back