Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Actually very scared of this scenario, would rather lose next week than get flogged in a GF to Geelong -again. Best we can hope for is Brisbane does them or at least beats the crap out of them next week, but cannot see either happening.
Id love to have a GF against Geelong for exactly this reason. Redemption x 2

Even Ken would know he needs to do something different.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Actually very scared of this scenario, would rather lose next week than get flogged in a GF to Geelong -again. Best we can hope for is Brisbane does them or at least beats the crap out of them next week, but cannot see either happening.
I’ll tell ya now, if we can beat Sydney next week Geelong will be no problem.

Joe Daniher is a different cat. Can lose you a game with shithouse goal and field kicking and doing dumb shit, or can win it with great marking and goal kicking.

That shot he had for goal on the boundary was classic Daniher. A bloody tough shot for goal for a left footer and in the words of Tubby Taylor at the Olympic Diving, he - NAILED IT!

Then the mark and goal from 30 metres out and 45 degrees, kick went dead straight.

He lives in NSW on a farm in between Nimbin and Byron Bay, drives 2 hours to training, a couple of times a week, but does have a flat in Brisbane where he crashes at for a few days a week.

When he played for Essendon he lived in Zak Butters country, Dalesford, over an hours drive to training.

Last edited:
Joe Daniher is a different cat. Can lose you a game with shithouse goal and field kicking and doung dumb shit, or can win it with great marking and goal kicking.

That shot he had for goal on the boundary was classic Daniher. A bloody tough shot for goal for a left footer and in the words of Tubby Taylor at the Olympic Diving, he - NAILED IT!

Then the mark and goal from 30 metres out and 45 degrees, kick went dead straight.

He lives in NSW on a farm in between Nimbin and Byron Bay, drives 2 hours to training, a couple of times a week, but does have a flat in Brisbane wherr he crashes at for a few days a week.

When he played for Essendon he lived in Zak Butters country, Dalesford, over an hours drive to training.

He lives the same amount in qld, he gyms near Byron bay lol

(Log in to remove this ad.)

2016 I think, freo rested most there team in rd23 2015 Against us , which Angered the afl
Haha helped us thrash Freo and Mr Gui attended the game and decided he wanted to take us to Shanghai, based on what he saw.

Joe Daniher is a different cat. Can lose you a game with shithouse goal and field kicking and doung dumb shit, or can win it with great marking and goal kicking.

He lives in NSW on a farm in between Nimbin and Byron Bay, drives 2 hours to training, a couple of times a week, but does have a flat in Brisbane wherr he crashes at for a few days a week.

I enjoy watching him, one of few players that appears to have a unique personality.
Can be frustrating at times but then on his day will win you a match.
Sometimes appears a bit selfish but to me he just plays on instinct and sometimes it doesn’t work.
Can take a huge mark and capable of kicking goals from a long way out on weird angles.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com

I enjoy watching him, one of few players that appears to have a unique personality.
Can be frustrating at times but then on his day will win you a match.
Sometimes appears a bit selfish but to me he just plays on instinct and sometimes it doesn’t work.
Can take a huge mark and capable of kicking goals from a long way out on weird angles.

Sent from my iPhone using BigFooty.com
If he played for my team I would equally love and hate him. He can do the amazing to win you a game and some dumb shit to lose it.

He is just so casual about things. He might be paid like an elite athlete, but he doesnt have an elite athlete mindset.

Fagan seems to know how to handle him and is prepared to accept his licorice allsorts outcomes.

saxXGxH.jpg

If he played for my team I would equally love and hate him. He can do the amazing to win you a game and some dumb shit to lose it.

He is just so casual about things. He might be paid like an elite athlete, but he doesnt have an elite athlete mindset.

Fagan seems to know how to handle him and is prepared to accept his licorice allsorts outcomes.
Got to hand it to Daniher tonight and last years final series he was excellent.
I bet they are glad Hipwood didn’t have those last 2 set shots.

is finishing 4th that much better than finishing 5th anymore ?

eveyone now gets a bye.

4th plays the strongest team in week 1 away
5th gets the weakest at home to build momentum

We played different football with a week off.
The manic high pressure desperate game went out the window and we relaxed.

Don't like the week off at all. If you're on top you get a couple of weeks of everyone telling you how good you are. If you're bottom 4 you're lucky to be there and you don't lose focus.

The game is 99% half mental.

Southport Sharks through to the VFL GF Next weekend against the Werribee Tigers.
Boyd Woodcock was bog in the prelim & Wylie Buzza kicked a goal.

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back