Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

GWS would be spewing because they definitely would have beaten Geelong last night.

They should have beaten both grand-finalists, but went out in straight sets instead.

It'll be Brisbane quite easily imo. I'm talking 40 points plus.

Might be recency bias but I wasn't really impressed with Sydney against us. We won every ball that we needed to, Brisband will do the same except they have a system that will actually get the ball to their forwards.

Might be recency bias but I wasn't really impressed with Sydney against us. We won every ball that we needed to, Brisband will do the same except they have a system that will actually get the ball to their forwards.
Watching McBean in the SANFL gf, kicked 3 already , is it worth giving him a shot for two years , is a better bet than Dixon and Esava

Watching AFLW game Sydney v GWS in a pub in Sydney in the background TV screen, and the crowd at Henson Park in inner west, still Swans heartland and the crowd is bigger than a SANFL game. Must be those swans supporters who aren't goung to the GF.

No wonder they get paid more than SANFL players. 😉

I reckon Sydney’s chance comes from playing one less game over finals. Brisbane didn’t suffer last night as they had the momentum etc. but that one week off before a game for Sydney, now they’ve been able to knock the cobwebs off against us, might just make the difference.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Watching AFLW game Sydney v GWS in a pub in Sydney in the background TV screen, and the crowd at Henson Park in inner west, still Swans heartland and the crowd is bigger than a SANFL game. Must be those swans supporters who aren't goung to the GF.

No wonder they get paid more than SANFL players. 😉
It looks like a bigger crowd than some NRL games.

Another away prelim winner Coobk001

3/6 travelling teams have won in this finals series, 1 each week. And this isn't actually unusual if you look at history.

Home finals are massively overrated (except for the grand final).
Except when we play them. It's very annoying. That stat someone showed that we have made the 2nd most prelim since entering the AFL kills me.

confusion acceptance GIF by South Park

Me wishing we had the same structure & ball moving capabilities of the local SANFL comp.

Last edited:

Remove this Banner Ad

Mega Thread Port Forum General AFL Thread Part 28

Remove this Banner Ad

Back