Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

It was lucky to be that close, it was an insipid last three quarters backed up by shocking selections.

Bont, Libba and Naughton all failed to stand up.

Smith and Treloar's pressure was once again disgraceful

No team in thehistory of the game has flushed a chance like that down the toilet.

Where the fu** are the Bevo apologists now? What a cluster fu**.

Spot on. Someone at the club needs to have the balls to stand up and pick a f****** proper side - 51 to 18 hit outs a joke.

I'm done. Crap news all round and I don't need this f****** club to keep ripping my heart out over and over. F*** them.

missed tackles cost us in the last,

so many uncharacteristic fumbles and errors from Macrae and Libba

thats gutting, done for the year, going to be hard for us supporters to get up and watch next week, imagine how hard it will be for players

Didn’t deserve to win. Their inaccurate kicking was the only thing that kept us in it for the majority of the game.

It’s easy to be a hindsight hero but the team selections have been the killer lately. We’ve only got one advantage around the ground and that’s the midfield. But we are refusing to play a ruck and starting on the back foot at the clearances. Not sure why we didn’t move to a more defensive set up the way it was coming out of the centre clearances.

Hard to believe it’s come to this. After being in the box seat for the minor premiership most of the year, now we won’t get a double chance.

Defense can hold their head high, they did a good job to not let it get away from us. Keath was outstanding. Daniel was at his wizarding best by foot and was our best I thought. A lot down on their usual standard.

That structure was never going to hold up for the whole game, we were lucky to still be in it at end as were dominated after first 15 mins of game, season Gonski cause Beveridge thinks he is smarter than every coach that has come before him.

I think this result is going to really test the character of some out there Bulldogs supporters.

I still think there are some exciting years ahead, and hopefully those exciting years allow us to play in front of packed stadiums with no more lockdowns or restrictions.
i feel like were in that golden era right now and we're pissing it up the wall

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heartbreaking, but how good is it going to feel when we beat port at theres next week!!!

edit: actually port can’t finish top right. heck

OK. I'm going to break a duck here. I don't think I've hardly written a critical word against Beveridge in the years he's been coach but tonight's coaching was insane. Bont doing heavy ruckwork in the forward line when English is standing in the goal square, 'saving' English til the last minutes of the game, having both Young and English off the ground at the same time. Just bizarre.

We just look like a team that is completely out of form. Their slick handball and kicking game has completely deserted them.
Why Young spent so much time in the ruck I do not know, he got absolutely killed & Bailey Smith had another shocker.
Essendon must be licking their lips for next week against this rabble.
A season that promised so much has turned to ash.

2016 was a blip.

This club is ****ing broken.

injuries aside how we end up with Young in the ruck in one of the most important games in the last 10 years.

how we bottom out with 3 games to go after being on top all year.

how we have our star mid in the ruck.

get ****ing serious it’s pathetic.

the effort was there but a 3 legged horse can try hard too - we were setup to fail.

Disgusting Beveridge..

Pissed the season up the wall..

Arrogantly plays makeshift ruckman and we get killed in the clearances, plays his favourites like Wood no matter how bad he plays, and brings Dunkley back in instead of making him earn his spot..

I honestly think his time is done. Been nice knowing you, and thanks for the flag, but pack your bags mate..

Utterly deplorable

I feel very strongly about this....it is not the players.....it is the style. A too cute style that allows no margin for error. The eye test says that we aren't a winning confident side....now the results say the same. I'm going caps here WE DON'T WANT TO POSSESS THE BALL.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

Back