Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

I believed after the first quarter, but then we just went into a shell.

We have pissed away the best Bulldogs team I’ve seen in my life by not having a proper ****ing ruckman.

The warning signs were there when an all-Australian ruck was pushed out of the team and into retirement, that was nearly 10 years ago and we’ve done nothing about our ruck situation since.

Bevo is now out of excuses, front up and be a ****ing man about where we are.

I think this result is going to really test the character of some out there Bulldogs supporters.

I still think there are some exciting years ahead, and hopefully those exciting years allow us to play in front of packed stadiums with no more lockdowns or restrictions.

When they promise so much and fail dismally, that's when it really hurts. I would rather finish outside the eight than where we are right now.

Brisbane will grab 4th and we'll probably be done first week and out. On the plus side, it'll be like cutting a tumour out. Once it's done, it's done and you can get on with life.

I can't face the coach and his weasel words tonight.

Just need to win 4 games like we did in ‘16. Makes for a better finals DVD set. I still have faith in this team. Even if we don’t win it all, I’ll renew my membership next year like I’ve done every year since I’ve had a paying job - & only one of those years gave me a Premiership so why would I stop now?

Disgusting Beveridge..

Pissed the season up the wall..

Arrogantly plays makeshift ruckman and we get killed in the clearances, plays his favourites like Wood no matter how bad he plays, and brings Dunkley back in instead of making him earn his spot..

I honestly think his time is done. Been nice knowing you, and thanks for the flag, but pack your bags mate..

Utterly deplorable
Don't say that too loud mate.

3 weeks ago we were going to finish on top for first time in history, has the Brownlow medal winner, were flag favourites.

Now we are we are the sh*tstain left after a wet fart🤦‍♂️

Now we get none of those, Bont was absolutely anonymous after quarter time. Absolutely shocking game from our captain.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Bailey Smith made a lot of mistakes but you can see the effort and he makes something happen. More that can be said for Dunkley and Treloar who were unsighted and should be better than Smith. They are the big issues why our mids are not winning games for us. Bont, Macrae and Libba can't do everything every week. Those two have to stand up

Due to the club renewing contracts for JJ and Cordy we can’t delist them and Hannan doesn’t cut the mustard either

Absolutely blew a fantastic start

Bailey Smith's kicking was horrendous all night. Get the feeling that he is believing in his own hype.

Not sure how sweet isn't a better ruck than young?
What is with the Young bashing???? I just don't get it.
Rourke and Young really had a crack in this game.

The club has invested heavily in our salary cap to have a massive midfield, JJ nonexistant, and Cordy and Wood down on form.
But posters take pot shots at Young

Smith needed to move the ball quicker when he had the chance and just held on way too long when we had them on the turnover
I felt that Duryea was the same......tried to play like a Pendlebury ...... where he had all the time in the world.

Remove this Banner Ad

Autopsy Port overrun Dogs 66-64

Remove this Banner Ad

Back