Game Day Port v Bulldogs at AO, Gather Round 2023

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nah, there's been plenty of 'he was always a spud' type comments about Jonas which are simply horseshit. His time is definitely done though.
Not sure if Jonas has gone a season too long in general or just as captain.

If he is carrying a knee issue, it would explain why he is a yard or two behind.

Principal Skinner Ok GIF

Going, to both games at AO. Should be a bit of fun lol

Whilst I'm hoping to see Port play well, I don't expect it... Furthermore if they do win it just suspends the upcoming feeling of relief when the coach is gone

But, by Kirk's twirly mo', if we are soundly beaten I'll be experiencing a catatonic sense of ennui

I'll be watching the 4pm maggies vs the AFL Draft game with a lot of interest.

I'm expecting the 7pm game to be another case of deja ken, with lots of bombing to Charlie, lots of fast break goals by the dogs, lots of tall marks I50 by the dogs, Bontempelli dominating us again, lack of leadership down back, lack of leadership up forward, English dominating the ruck and absolutely no material changes during the game. I am curious though whether the Coke Zeros will be replaced by Hot Chocolates on the bench.

Just some more propter vitam vivendi perdere causas on Ken's farewell tour, proudly sponsored by the club members.

Is it 2024 yet?

Last edited:
You know it's a lost cause when the GD thread is started by a mod. Remember the days when our international cohort would vie for the prestigious 12:01am starting post?

Somehow we are at $1.46, someone obviously knows something I don't. It looks like a spot of rain too, so that probably negates their talls somewhat.

I see we've yet again already made excuses in the pre-match presser, so I think it'll be the Dogs, but annoyingly we'll stay in the contest and the media will continue its hagiography of our failed coach.
Nice word. I had to look that one up.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Her ability to add between 2 and 5 syllables to the word “you” mirrors Port’s ability to add between 2 and 5 problem drinkers to the ranks with each passing week.

I wrote "Stay" with a ❤

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back