Game Day Gather Round vs Essendon

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bottom 8 Team at Adelaide Oval.

That’s a win.

It will feel hollow though as it will simply be 3 wins against (more than likely) bottom 6 sides.

I’m going tonight but as I lie here I’m thinking “why bother”. How we select our final 23 each week just confounds me. We seem to reward a place in our selected side by being totally irrelevant and bad in the previous game - please step forward Jones, Findlayson, Mc Entee and Hinkley!

Last edited:
Lets see if Port can double Essendon's I50 count and still lose.
It's important to have goals.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Here is a secret look at our forward plan.

1712263626892.png

And footage of it being practiced.
Just imagine every person in orange as a ball coming I50.

Whatever you do, don't change the plan midgame, just sit back and relax.

Last edited:
If Ken reckons Georgi is playing half forward flank, then surely Jed is sub.

Feels like an experiment to me, especially with SPP back in next week
LOL

More chance we make Rozee or Butters sub. McEntee gets picked every week from now until the end of time, or the end of Hinkley's contract, whichever comes first. We just have to accept this.

Willy Wonka And The Chocolate Factory GIF
Best kid's film ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Bottom 8 Team at Adelaide Oval.

That’s a win.

It will feel hollow though as it will simply be 3 wins against (more than likely) bottom 6 sides.
Bottom team at Adelaide Oval says win.

Expectations of Gather Round and the opportunity to capitalise on the Crows shit start says loss.

Either way it feels like such a massive non event. A win proves nothing. A loss would be a very bad sign.

On SM-G975F using BigFooty.com mobile app

Outside of Merrett their mids are one way runners but the same could be said about a few of ours…should be an open end to end game. Whoever has less turnovers wins.

Pear by 23pts

Time to start my Birthday long weekend off properly Port!
Melbourne actually did that last night - it's up to us to keep the ball rolling tonight.

But I'm wary of Essendon: they smashed Melbourne during Gather Round last year, and no doubt have their sights set on doing the same to us tonight. Port by 7 points.

just get it done.. Kick straight, play smart and it should be a comfortable win

JHF back makes us much better

my worry is we have glossed over the fact we should have won according to the stats so we kenny has given them and himself a mental out.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back