Game Day Port v Fremantle 2014 First Semi-Final

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
The good thing is that EVERYONE in Adelaide, Melbourne and Perth will be talking about ONE CLUB this whole week

That ONE CLUB is........?

Glenelg?

Awesome game guys. Can't wait for next weekend as should be an exciting game. I have really enjoyed the way your team has risen up the table, may now be my second fave team.

If your boys beat mine this weekend, i will be fully in your corner for the GF but may be forced to suspend the love in for a few hours next week.

Cheers

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was calling for Mzungu to be picked up all first half as he was flogging us big time.

Glad Kenny came on here and read my post and manned him up in the second half, helped win us the game, amongst other things.
Yeh he killed us in R23 as well so we had to stop their plus one. Bingo

No names mentioned, but pretty embarrassing really!

AND FOR THE GOLD

What exactly changed within the space of 6 minutes to retract prematurely calling the game.

Bahahahaha

I dont understand this. Why quote this? People go through all sorts of emotions through a match. Get over it.

I dont understand this. Why quote this? People go through all sorts of emotions through a match. Get over it.
I was respectful enough not to quote the poster. I just find it bizarre that people give in 45 minutes into the game, and bag the **** out of the players, then 15 minutes later they're back on the express.

Nah, **** that. Some people spout absolute bullshit in game day threads and they should be pointed at where appropriate.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back