Game Day Port v Melbourne 7pm @ MCG, Round 22 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

And I’ve seen 100x where it hasn’t been called deliberate when a player right at the line knocks it over while being held by a player

That’s like a large percentage of throw ins every weekend/

The worst look was that he lept in the air and did it. Had he stayed on his feet and done it I doubt it would be called, like every other time. It’s a dumb distinction.
He purposely tried to hit it for a behind. His inability to be a half decent player means he missed and it went out the boundary. It was intentional, therefore deliberate. Perfectly called by the ump. Todd's shit

(Log in to remove this ad.)

They've isolated Ratugolea out of the game, so there goes one focal point. No Georgiades, Marshall is scared as ****. Dixon can only act as sacrificial anode. Wines and JHF are doing all the muscle work.

What do you suppose umpires think when Bergman kicks it to Horne-Francis?

Apart from How can I pay this as a free kick to Max Gawn?

Our 6 good quarters have been and gone now. Back to our usual absolute garbage.

Really terrible footy. They look way more up for the fight than we do, we're just completely ineffective around the contest, they're outworking us massively, and they're dominating the air.

Seems crazy we're so close. Don't deserve to be.

Our skill errors are just terrible under pressure. A team takes the fight up to us like this and we just turn into a fumbling, bumbling mess.

Butters is setting the tone, clanger city, and that open goal he missed was just horrible. Rioli not much better has burned multiple opportunities for a simple drop punt goal, instead kicking huge missing snaps.

Just really terrible footy to watch. Looking like the exact side I can't stand watching, all over again.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back