Game Day Port v Melbourne 7pm @ MCG, Round 22 2024

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

For all the “Todd is shit” I challenge anyone to tell us we haven’t looked much worse going forward since he went down, and that since he’s been down this is arguably the worst our forward line has looked since the dark days of bombing it to Sam gray.

No one forward of centre looks remotely threatening maybe outside of jhf going there.
Ok this is getting embarrassing

(Log in to remove this ad.)

For all the “Todd is shit” I challenge anyone to tell us we haven’t looked much worse going forward since he went down, and that since he’s been down this is arguably the worst our forward line has looked since the dark days of bombing it to Sam gray.

No one forward of centre looks remotely threatening maybe outside of jhf going there.
Let it go man…

TODDREAAAAAAAAA

If Todd and Mitch are both missing next week we’re going to be ****ed relying on Dixon and esava as our kf line
I really don't think it's worth adding Todd into that equation. I'd argue he offers little over Dixon and Rat at this point. I'm just sad we didn't trade him when he was worth more. I'm proud we supported the lad as a cub given everything he's been through but it hasn't panned out like we all thought it would.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back