Game Day Port v Melbourne @ the 'G

Remove this Banner Ad

Great turnaround that quarter. Some irrepressible play between the arcs to keep propelling the ball forward. Sloppy finishing, some unlucky frees against, and one poor ball handling error prevented a 3-4 goal lead.

Really impressed by Houston, Watts and Bonner today. Marshall has been very competitive across HF. SPP was dynamite up forward but is messy with his finishing. Rockliff linked well around the ground. Lycett and Ryder wore Gawn down. The kids brought great energy - all of them.

More of that Port, but finish your work off!

You guys are getting screwed over big time but the focus is clearly on your special crop of kids - far out Butters , Rozee , Duursma plus Drew and even Toddy Marshall is young as heck . Set for a tilt over the next few years ! great to watch once the skill errors are tidied up you will put some teams to the sword

Wow this has been exciting. Kids are looking special.

Port showing a bit of toughness as promised by Schoey and Our Thommo. ;)

Been great!

Bit of old school Port.

Gee we look half decent cutting teams up through the guys too. Motlop missing for me.

I also think Amon has filled Polecs shoes well, like a completely different player.

Wingard who?

Butters is the new Wingard/Gray

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Happy so far Clurey , Lycett , Bonner , I’ve been pleasantly surprised with . Rocky needs to lift . SPP needs a lot of work on his mental side , great talent but needs to stay focused right through each passage of play he’s involved in

God, I love these young kids. Finally on the butters train!!! :fire:

Interesting first half, mistakes & failing to capitalize but I'll take the lead. lets win it now

Ub4U6ie.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v Melbourne @ the 'G

Remove this Banner Ad

Back