Game Day Port v Sydney: battle of COVID19 Breach Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

its about time we did a demolition job on a weak team rather than a soft 4 goals win, i wanna see 10 goals plus today, a soft win will only spell trouble for finals

I just want to see

1) port play their own game and not dragged down to the opposition's level
2) settle as the game moves on, with all the changes
3) win by a decent margin as % looks valuable at the top

I especially like the ones where they update the ladder mid game for whichever team is leading at that particular moment in time

Dwayno as they show the live ladder 15 minutes into the first quarter:

"YOU CAN SEE HOW BIG THIS IS FOR BOTH THESE TEAMS. THE WINNER WILL BE IN THE TOP 8 TONIGHT. AND YOU SENSE THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE OF THESE TEAMS IN THE 8 AT THE END OF THE SEASON. THIS IS A VIRTUAL ELIMINATION FINAL."

FrighteningThunderousCockatiel-size_restricted.gif

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Dwayno as they show the live ladder 15 minutes into the first quarter:

"YOU CAN SEE HOW BIG THIS IS FOR BOTH THESE TEAMS. THE WINNER WILL BE IN THE TOP 8 TONIGHT. AND YOU SENSE THERE'S ONLY ROOM FOR ONE OF THESE TEAMS IN THE 8 AT THE END OF THE SEASON. THIS IS A VIRTUAL ELIMINATION FINAL."

Said with an air of forced excited desperation, for a Sunday twilight match between gws and the Bulldogs in front of a crowd of 2,000. THE RAMIFICATIONS OF THIS MATCH ARE ENORMOUS

Due to some one pulling out and swapping of tickets I have ended up with 2 tickets in the western stand NW flank, Aisle 303 row V so 3/4 of the way back.

Send me a PM if you want to take them off my hand. I will be watching my screen up to about 11.45 then heading off to the game so wont be back online to about 12.15.

Important game.... if we continue the shit we have played the last few weeks I think are in trouble.

If we pull our finger out and get back to how we were playing earlier in the season then we are back.

Ports by 11

Fifty point win would be handy. Fistful for Charlie to get some confidence back. And a bit of razzle dazzle from Rozee to show his foot is good.

Superb day for it, can't wait.

I have 4 tickets for todays game if anyone is interested. Western Stand Section 314 Row R.

No charge - PM if you're interested

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Port v Sydney: battle of COVID19 Breach Cup

Remove this Banner Ad

Back