Game Day Port vs Giants

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

I used to actually care when we lost. This is our own f*cking fault. I called straight sets two weeks before finals.
I used to care and my weekend would be amazing if port won and I’d be devastated all weekend if we lost. But I no longer care. Because this club has been well and truly rogered by Koch, richo, kornes and all those who continue to ignore the straight facts that hit them in the face. Week in, week out.
I cannot wait till they wrap Hinkley is cotton wool and put him in the sarcophagus until January next year when they wheel him out to say ‘we need to be better than last year’ and then the EXACT same thing happens.

We are further away from winning one of these things then I could have ever imagined. Both ends of the grounds are horrendous, and our ruck stock is under developed. Tonight's game is extremely eye opening

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I didn't expect us to win but my God, we're being smashed in the clearances and our defence has disintegrated. I just hope that GWS gets over Cwood next week.

Called this...what a useless bunch of campaigners Port are when it matters.

Was amazed the stupid campaigners re-signed Hinkley again, with the lists they've had over the past few years they've under-achieved every time.

You stupid, stupid bunch of spuds.

Ps. Suck my throbbing fat utensil, Kane Cornes, you campaigner
I know this is a troll post but like, same.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back