Port vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

The only players who won their positions would be Dom, Surj, Sal, Rodan, Carlile and Toby.

Negativity guys. :(

I hope we win, but I just don't think we'll WIIIIIIIN like I want. I'm never going to travel interstate to watch them again if they don't win this week. Seriously, this is THE game imo. If we win, it would not only raise the numbers on the ladder, but raise the confidence heading into the final weeks now, we have a pretty good chance of making the final 8, it's just a matter of not letting games like this go to waste. So imo, this game is pretty crucial.

Can you get your frequent flyer points back if you cancel a flight you've used them on??:thumbsdown:

I'm with Brogan2Motlop ....wtf just happened?

Pettigrew - f*** sake. Honestly. and peter burgoyne. Just fk off. :mad:

you would think our arrogance levels in our players head would have dropped by now...
:mad:

i am just seething right now

you would think so wouldn't you?! We've only endured a consistent inconsistent effort since the 07 GF.... What do you expect when players play poorly for weeks and weeks and weeks but get selected again and again and again.....

How'd The Hoff go today?

He did close to SFA but at least kicked a couple of goals. Now if you just want to troll, you might want to go back to the camry board. Not in the mood for vultures right now.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Kane and Davenport won their positions, especially Kane, who definitely had more impact than Davey. Maybe Krakouer over Jetta. Not sure Rodan or Carlile won their positions either, Rodan was OK but not brilliant and Robbo only getting two goals was more due to him making mistake after mistake than anything Carlile did.

Whoa! Let's not say things we can't take back.

yerr, i did feel slightly dirty after i said that :eek:

He did close to SFA but at least kicked a couple of goals. Now if you just want to troll, you might want to go back to the camry board. Not in the mood for vultures right now.

Not trolling - I haven't watched the game; but how the Hoff went versus Salter's performances in the SANFL means he'd have to be knocking on the door pretty heavily.

ok ...here is my angry thoughts right now...

we have just wasted 2 perfectly good seasons...

this season we have laughed and skipped our way to mediocrity with a "she will be right, FIGJAM attitude " ENOUGH IS ENOUGH....

WE HAVE A TALENTED LIST WITH YOUNG TALENTED PLAYERS ...WITH THIS SEASON HAVING ONE OF THE SOFEST RUN's HOME IN HISTORY...

quotes from our players...

"we have a soft run home in the backend of the season so we are pretty confident of making the 8"....

STFU port and try and beat wooden spoon teams quit the arrogance quit the FIGJAM attitude ....because all that **** faded back in the 2007 GF
:mad::mad::mad:

Not trolling - I haven't watched the game; but how the Hoff went versus Salter's performances in the SANFL means he'd have to be knocking on the door pretty heavily.
Originally Posted by King Elvis
How'd The Hoff go today?
BETTER THAN PETTIGREW! :thumbsdown:
Better than Ebert
Better than Burgoyne
Better than Pearce
Better than Carr
better than Tredrea
Better than Logan.
Better than Lade.

How'd Walker go in the SANFL today mate?

I feel so happy that Williams has been offered a new contract. Today's display shows that he is the right man to get the boys up each and every week.

Yeah, by jumping up and down in the huddle at three quarter time. WTF was that? Was I just seeing things through my binoculars or did that really happen ffs?

I've been a Port man all my life but today's effort has to be one of the most insipid displays since...well...the last insipid display a couple of rounds ago.

The team for most of this year has been an absolute disgrace!

Choco is a good coach..of this there can be no doubt.
But he shows far too much loyalty to the same old players.

Pettigrew...not up to AFL standard, at least not in defence anyway.
P.Burgoyne...time to go. Been a great player but messes up too many times.
P.Stewart...not up to AFL standard.
D.Pearce...his good is great but the rest of the time he's awful.
C.Cornes...the most over-rated "superstar" in the game.

I asked someone down at the club recently if Port has a fulltime phsychologist down at the club. The answer was no.
They should have a team of them set up in a tent on the ground at Alberton because this team is mentally weak !!
You dont know what you'll get from one week to the next.
But...you can usually tell within a couple of minutes of the game starting whether they're going to win or not.

So sad to see this team play this way for so much of the last few years.
Any wonder our crowds are down.
I go every week & get sick of the constant criticism the supporters get but maybe it's time the players had the heat turned on them properly & Choco made 5 or 6 changes for next week.

I say bring in Broadbent, Salter, all of the kids until the year's end so we know who to keep & who to move on.
I'm sick of people saying we've got the talent where..in truth..we are precisely as good as we display week in, week out.

wtf was with ebert at centre half forward every time we got to the half forward line he put in poor efforts

Krak
Davenport
Kane
Toby
Sal
THE DOCTOR
Dom

Well done boys.

Peter - I'll come watch you in the prison bars next week if you haven't retired. Honestly get some form mate. Please.

To Port - stop hesitating. Use 'instincts'. Currently an embarassing team to support :(

Yet again our mids were smashed. Lazy crap game from us today. We showed that we CAN play and beat melbourne, but ultimately any form of effort was too little too late.

Dropping a player for 1 week may have worked for rodan and salopek, but it certainly didn't work for pettigrew and carr just wasn't in it at all. Pettigrew was such a liability in defence for us today - i'd be furious if he isn't dropped for the WCE game.

Davenport appears to have consolidated his spot in the 22. Great effort by him.

WTF is it about melbourne and the MCG?!?!

Remove this Banner Ad

Port vs Melbourne

Remove this Banner Ad

Back