Game Day Ports vs. Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

It took a last minute goal to beat them.

Absolutely pathetic. We have no business being in the top 8.

Nobody would play the Finals under your criterion. Let's have it cancelled, then!

R Gray...best mid fielder in the competition wasting away in the forward line. When Robbies on fire in mid there is nothing better to watch.

When he is on fire at the top, one could say the same thing!

It took a last minute goal to beat them.

Absolutely pathetic. We have no business being in the top 8.

So you would rather we lose?
I can't see anyone going overboard here about the win.
To finally win a game out of nowhere after being pretty average all day and trailing with 30 seconds to go at least shows some character!

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

Possibly also not being game day ready mentally.

And lacking in footy IQ and smarts.:rolleyes:
Yep.
Just got back from the game. No voice left and went thru' all the emotions, geez we're excruitating to watch.
But in that magical moment when we snatched it, to hear the siren ... unbridled delirium, ecstatic stuff. Ended up hugging strangers.
It was a great moment for the club.
Weird wonderful and a bit wow.

Hey we were pooh too often to ... gulp

On a weekend where (so far) Sydney got beat by an bottom 10 side in Hawthorn, Melbourne got beat by a near bottom side in North, GWS needed a big big last quarter to get over a bottom 10 side in Fremantle, are people seriously upset that we didn't put away a St Kilda side who managed to stay close in atrocious conditions, and somehow we found a way to beat them plus the 3 umpires?
Seriously?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Quoted because, **** what a bloody joke. A rort.
Don't forget the two soft 50m penalties and the pathetic non-holding call to SGray.

At least two of the goals they scored in that run of three came after an appalling umpiring decision. Twice running St Kilda players were pulled down, the ball came loose and another player was allowed to pick it up and run into goal.

Ok I was at the game. I don't think we have the cattle or the coaches at the moment for the Premiership but those farkern umps should be given the sack!
You would be amazed at what confidence can do - would anyone look at the Bulldogs this year or in 2015 and think "There's a premiership team"?

Well that would have to be one of the worst one sided umpiring displays i have ever seen.
The worst that I have ever seen. Surely they cannot be that incompetent . Must have been cheating. Kane Cornes announced on radio that his dad tweeted to him early in the last quarter, that he could no longer stand the umpiring and had to leave the stadium. Said it,was,the worst umpiring that he had ever seen. Cheats.

Remove this Banner Ad

Game Day Ports vs. Saints

Remove this Banner Ad

Back