Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

davidjohn

Rookie
Aug 18, 2019
AFL Club
West Coast
Port Adelaide have a jingle tune before their games commence “never tear us apart “ which sounds inappropriate for a team like Ports, also the prison bars are a way the administration and entrepreneurs like David Koch can make money out of suckers who part with their hard earned cash, Koch a business man knows all the tricks in the book to make money and doesn’t even live in Adelaide, Ports need to go back to their old ways (Fos Williams) not the way David Koch wants the club to run.

I get tingles when I hear those lyrics. TINGLES. Hairs up on the neck, tickle in sack.
Feels so good, holding up your scarf and looking at the sky, teal everywhere.
I can smell the woodstock and cola and stale cigarettes in the crisp south australian air:
"....AND YOU CAN NEVER!!!!!! TEAR US APART!!!!!!"

Best shit in sport ever.

• Banned
I get tingles when I hear those lyrics. TINGLES. Hairs up on the neck, tickle in sack.
Feels so good, holding up your scarf and looking at the sky, teal everywhere.
I can smell the woodstock and cola and stale cigarettes in the crisp south australian air:
"....AND YOU CAN NEVER!!!!!! TEAR US APART!!!!!!"

Best sh*t in sport ever.
Best?, sounds like a Nancy boys song, it’s definitely not Port Adelaide of Old. You can’t smoke in Adelaide Oval too, they kicked us out side in the cold.

....YOU WERE THERE!!!
TWO WORLDS COLLIDING!!!!

**** I'm getting toey just thinking about it!!!

You can’t smoke in Adelaide Oval too, they kicked us out side in the cold.
That sweet sweet nicotine and tobacco is in the exhaled breath of my fellow supporters, layered over beautiful pre-mix bourbon, in the fibres of the footy jumpers, sweating out of the pores of my fellow South Aussie Pride in the stands.

• Banned
....YOU WERE THERE!!!
TWO WORLDS COLLIDING!!!!

fu** I'm getting toey just thinking about it!!!

That sweet sweet nicotine and tobacco is in the exhaled breath of my fellow supporters, layered over beautiful pre-mix bourbon, in the fibres of the footy jumpers, sweating out of the pores of my fellow South Aussie Pride in the stands.
Yes but the jumpers today are made of smelly polyester which is a crappie man made material made in China of all places, should be cotton like the old times but no polyester is easy to print on, another invention by the marketing mob to make money out of people, so many different designs today, a big batch of AFL jumpers can be made in a day.

China is where all the good sh*t comes from. That's why Kotchie wants to play there.
Majority of products coming from China is crap, Koch likes to play their does he, probably likes the plane ride too the big entrepreneur.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Based on the posts by the OP in this thread, and the team supported in the profile - looks like someone thought they were logged into their burner account.
Don’t know when you were born but football today is boring compared to a couple of decades ago . I have seen boring content on this site especially when it comes to statistics which is really irrelevant and nerd like, as Jacko said the AFL today is a toilet trained organisation which revolves around money.

8% of Australia’s GDP runs through Port Hedland.

A lot of people are saying Port Adelaide this and Kochhead that but nobody is saying Port Hedland this and Des Hedland that.
Either way.

I can’t help but cringe whenever I watch a Port game and that song comes on and the fans get up. Cringe.

Is it more cringe than their "We have the power to rule!" song though? I'd argue less cringe - at least it gets them up and about, don't see Port fans singing their actual song with much gusto.

I can’t help but cringe whenever I watch a Port game and that song comes on and the fans get up. Cringe.
Its embarrassing.. its just a way too fake and manufactured attempt at trying to match Liverpool’s YNWA.. and it fails miserably.

Also... Can you imagine the horrid smell in the air in the stadium with all those rotten/missing toothed power supporting bogans spitting and slurring that song out all at once.. talk about the breath of a thousand vikings!..

Its embarrassing.. its just a way too fake and manufactured attempt at trying to match Liverpool’s YNWA.. and it fails miserably.

Also... Can you imagine the horrid smell in the air in the stadium with all those rotten/missing toothed power supporting bogans spitting and slurring that song out all at once.. talk about the breath of a thousand vikings!..

Bearded Clam, is Subaru still about, Grotto? The dribble on your board is second to none and your hatred for Port is first class, keep it up we love it.

Port Adelaide have a jingle tune before their games commence “never tear us apart “ which sounds inappropriate for a team like Ports, also the prison bars are a way the administration and entrepreneurs like David Koch can make money out of suckers who part with their hard earned cash, Koch a business man knows all the tricks in the book to make money and doesn’t even live in Adelaide, Ports need to go back to their old ways (Fos Williams) not the way David Koch wants the club to run.

Touched.png

Majority of products coming from China is crap, Koch likes to play their does he, probably likes the plane ride too the big entrepreneur.
You're kidding me aren't you? Do you live in a cave? How are you making this post?

Your phone is made in China. The Nintendo your mum bought you for christmas is made in China. Your shoes are made in China (do you have nice shoes? Nike, ADIDAS, Converse... all made in China).

Your computer, your television, the luxury car you can't afford... all the best shit is from China.

I think it’s awesome and easily the best Pre game in AFL.
What don’t you like about it? The song? That you think it is an EPL thing or are you just annoyed it wasn’t a Vic club that started it.

Post with your Port account you coward.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back