Ports

Remove this Banner Ad

I think it’s awesome and easily the best Pre game in AFL.
What don’t you like about it? The song? That you think it is an EPL thing or are you just annoyed it wasn’t a Vic club that started it.
The Vic thing doesn’t phase me, I live in WA.. nothing to do with the EPL, didn’t even know that was a thing. It just makes me cringe, the and the fans with their scarves signing away. It’s just pure cringe.

You're kidding me aren't you? Do you live in a cave? How are you making this post?

Your phone is made in China. The Nintendo your mum bought you for christmas is made in China. Your shoes are made in China (do you have nice shoes? Nike, ADIDAS, Converse... all made in China).

Your computer, your television, the luxury car you can't afford... all the best sh*t is from China.

Luxury cars from China ?!.

My phone and my shoes are all made in Vietnam FYI.

The Vic thing doesn’t phase me, I live in WA.. nothing to do with the EPL, didn’t even know that was a thing. It just makes me cringe, the and the fans with their scarves signing away. It’s just pure cringe.

They should be sitting there politely with their cheese board and a nice glass of Chardonnay

Luxury cars from China ?!.

My phone and my shoes are all made in Vietnam FYI.
That's right son.

Jaguar, Volkswagen, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Audi.
Converse, ADIDAS, Nike.

The biggest and most prestigious brands in the world use only the finest slave labour. Your phone must be crap.

That's right son.

Jaguar, Volkswagen, BMW, Peugeot, Citroen, Audi.
Converse, ADIDAS, Nike.

The biggest and most prestigious brands in the world use only the finest slave labour. Your phone must be crap.

Well Jaguar is owned by the Indians and produced in the UK so you are way off line there. The rest I can’t be assed looking up but suspect you are equally as wrong. Hopefully your Great Wall doesn’t cause you too many issues.

My phone is a Samsung, works really well 👍.

My Adidas, Nikes and Uniqlo gear is all made in Vietnam after they pulled production out of China. Converse might still be made in China but who really wears that apart from middle aged try hards ?.

Well Jaguar is owned by the Indians and produced in the UK so you are way off line there. The rest I can’t be assed looking up but suspect you are equally as wrong. Hopefully your Great Wall doesn’t cause you too many issues.

My phone is a Samsung, works really well 👍.

My Adidas, Nikes and Uniqlo gear is all made in Vietnam after they pulled production out of China. Converse might still be made in China but who really wears that apart from middle aged try hards ?.
Stop lying.

Jaguar produce cars all over the world including China.

Similarly, Nike produce sneakers all over the world, with China and Vietnam accounting for 36% each of their manufacturing. Obviously the cheap range of Nikes would not come from Vietnam.

Samsung phones were produced in China until 2019, which explains why their phones are so inferior today. That said, everyone knows that the electronic components that make up your crappy phone: the PCBs, capacitors, resistors, semiconductors, integrated circuits, SoC's etc are all manufactured in slave labour camps in China.

And finally I can't believe you actually admitted to buying clothes at Uniqlo and had the audacity to throw shade at Converse sneakers.

Port Adelaide have a jingle tune before their games commence “never tear us apart “ which sounds inappropriate for a team like Ports, also the prison bars are a way the administration and entrepreneurs like David Koch can make money out of suckers who part with their hard earned cash, Koch a business man knows all the tricks in the book to make money and doesn’t even live in Adelaide, Ports need to go back to their old ways (Fos Williams) not the way David Koch wants the club to run.

The day birds of Tokyo start singing our club song or are involved in anything pregame at AO we'll pack up.

Stop lying.

Jaguar produce cars all over the world including China.

Similarly, Nike produce sneakers all over the world, with China and Vietnam accounting for 36% each of their manufacturing. Obviously the cheap range of Nikes would not come from Vietnam.

Samsung phones were produced in China until 2019, which explains why their phones are so inferior today. That said, everyone knows that the electronic components that make up your crappy phone: the PCBs, capacitors, resistors, semiconductors, integrated circuits, SoC's etc are all manufactured in slave labour camps in China.

And finally I can't believe you actually admitted to buying clothes at Uniqlo and had the audacity to throw shade at Converse sneakers.

Uniqlo is possibly the greatest invention for fashion tightasses ever.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I can't watch it. Port need to think of a way to banish it without raising too many eyebrows.

Umm why? Who cares what fans from 17 other clubs think? The stupid thing is that most visiting supporters tend to join in so not to be seen as miserable gits.

I agree with the OP as we really do need to upgrade our ports in this country as we are a nation that relies on imports and exports.
Didnt a distillery in the Adelaide Hills just win the award for worlds best port?

The day birds of Tokyo start singing our club song or are involved in anything pregame at AO we'll pack up.
Didnt you use Birds of Tokyo for your Phil Walsh memorial 6 years ago?

Remove this Banner Ad

Back