Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Considering we need to clear an extra list spot, and taking into account Melbourne's previous interest in D-Mac, I wouldn't rule out pick 9 and Mackay for Pick 7.

So your saying its happening?

images

Would love to know how many players GWS have lost on average each year since they've been in the comp.

Their retention strategy is horrid!

Ken Wood has a lot of explaining to do. After seeing these deals signed off, how was Sydney's first pick and Jesse White not going to be approved for Tippett? Why did we own up?

13+mackay for 7
or
9+mackay for 3

both unlikely

Mackay is a bag of chips mate. Your first trade values him around pick 20. Your second one values him at about pick 12. And no, I'm not using the ridiculous points system because it's irrelevant when trading with Melbourne.

9 plus Mackay for 7 is as good as can be hoped for I think. Who knows if they're even keen but I'm positive we're offering him around. There's absolutely no way he's best 22 anymore and the club will be fully aware that his contract is garbage.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Would love to know how many players GWS have lost on average each year since they've been in the comp.

Their retention strategy is horrid!

They knew this would be the case. I posted about it the other day - they've basically prioritised their key players and have sealed all of them, but the rest are getting spat out the other end because they can't pay them their value on the open market. Players like Bugg, Lamb etc. would be on peanuts at GWS but could get more from a needy Victorian based club.

Mackay is a bag of chips mate. Your first trade values him around pick 20. Your second one values him at about pick 12. And no, I'm not using the ridiculous points system because it's irrelevant when trading with Melbourne.

9 plus Mackay for 7 is as good as can be hoped for I think. Who knows if they're even keen but I'm positive we're offering him around. There's absolutely no way he's best 22 anymore and the club will be fully aware that his contract is garbage.

im well aware of that. i was just 'improving' the quoted trade to be sweeter for us.

damn, i would give mackay away for pick 60

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back