Mega Thread Possible trades in 2015 for the Crows

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bringing in Gore, and 2 first round picks who are most likely to be mid fielders, it's more likely we will move on one or more of Kerridge, Grigg and Lyons.

I wonder if we could send one of these guys to Essendon or StKilda as part of the deal to upgrade to pick 5.

Parish is a far, far different character to Dangerfield though, he's a real "farm/country" lad, more at home shearing or crutching sheep etc, and more likely to shun attention than go seeking it like the metrosexual Figjam leaving the building....

Have you seen much of Parish Bicks?

Pathetic we didn't/aren't going hard after Bennell.

You back yourselves and your culture to keep him happy and playing good footy.

Look at what he has produced with GC despite playing up! He is performing and elite.

It was a free hit to replace Danger and come out on top. I will still be disgusted when he wins the norm smith with Freo next year.

You don't know what they did behind closed doors. They may have had a meeting and he turned up looking like this

scarface_cocaine.jpg

Nobes coming to the fore again at this time of year and Justin Reid being put into his place early

giphy.gif

Love that it's only Day 1 of Trade period and he has already pulled out some classic Noble-isms; "We'll investigate it", "We don't like discussing individuals", "Apparently (sarcasm)", "First I've heard of it (more sarcasm)", "We've got X amount of Top 30 picks", "Exciting announcements - We're close to the re-signing of mediocre player X on our list", blah, blah, blah...

Just a whole lot more of his classic - "I've tried to feel you with a false sense of security when actually all I've done is put a spin on some mediocre news that was already public knowledge and in reality I've given you nothing, just be happy I talked to you mob in the first place...".

Give 'em nothing, they'll expect nothing, just like Craigy told me.

Rowey starting a sentence with "there are rumours" during trade week means "don't switch off our 5AA sports show now that the footy is over".

Have we not learnt anything?

Have you seen much of Parish Bicks?
Enough to know he's the real deal, wins his own ball, good speed, neat skills, good character...Likely 200+plus game ability and only an outside chance he's still there at picks 9 -13 IMO. The thing with 2 first round picks it just opens up our options and leaves us more room to "speculate" with pick 28 so I'm a bit indifferent on giving up a first round pick personally.

two things I am certain won't happen

We won't have pick 5 and we won't get Anderson from Hawthorn

the 1st is pure Rowie fantasy and the 2nd is another bigfooty rumour that got legs .
Pick swap is unlikely but St Kilda have flagged of downgrading 5 with us so that they don't have to give it to Essendon. 9 and 28 could do it though.
Anderson has said that he would like to move for more opportunity and hasn't mentioned a club. What better than one who has just lost their premier mid and has cap room. Might not happen but I can't see any logical reason why we wouldn't be appealing.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

We must have our eye on something/someone else if this is the timeframe for the Hampton deal

"Noble confirmed Adelaide’s interest in Greater Western Sydney defender, Curtly Hampton.

“I think over the next few days, or week or so, that something might unfold there,” he said."

http://m.afc.com.au/news/2015-10-12/crows-to-consider-pick-shuffle

A week?????? Why does it take a week to get a guy who wants to come here? Give GWS our 3rd. Get it done and stop screwing around Nobes.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back