Possible trades & rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Dont want to step on any toes here (long way from the Hawks board...), but I was wondering if you think the Cats will retain Gamble and Djerkurra? I think both could be great in the Hawks team, and I think both are out of contract. Given their lack of games in recent years, do you think they either or both will seek out a trade?

DJ has said he wants to try his luck elsewhere. I reckon he's a good chance to end up with you and will be a good pick-up. At 21 he's got a lot of upside. I suspect the club would be open to a deal on Gamble.

Cheers for replys guys. I like the look of DJ, he has the speed we need on the wing, and is still very young so we can give him time to develop. Gamble fills a hole in our team, we have lacked a true medium sized forward since Mark Williams was traded. He looked a very likely type in 08 when he was getting consistent games - im guessing its just too hard to break into the Cats forwardline right now, as opposed to any weaknesses he has? Lot of competition for spots with medium forwards.

Cheers again, hope you guys take care of business tonight. Cant stand seeing the Collywobbles win. :thumbsu:

Remove this Banner Ad

Possible trades & rumours

Remove this Banner Ad

Back