Meltdown Post here if you melt

Remove this Banner Ad

So it wasn't a complete failure then :)

No, your mission to reduce Bay activity has been a racous success, as evidenced by the need to send out a site wide request for new posters

You take Bay 13 very seriously Spreaders.

Actually I would like to just come here and hang shit on people about their footy clubs but zackah is determined to encourage as much shit fighting and dogpiling as possible because she thinks that’s what people come here for. She’s wrong

Not to mention a couple of other people who definitely take it too seriously

No, your mission to reduce Bay activity has been a racous success, as evidenced by the need to send out a site wide request for new posters

Actually I would like to just come here and hang shit on people about their footy clubs but zackah is determined to encourage as much shit fighting and dogpiling as possible

Not to mention a couple of other people who definitely take it too seriously
You said that without a hint of irony didn't you :$

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yep thats me. I take it so serious the fear of a Backfire of the year will stop me making freds.

No ****head, you take it so seriously you make ‘jokes’ about people’s dead parents and how they should have killed their child, then don’t even have the common courtesy to retract them. That’s why you’re a POS

Last edited:
Go back in your cage bus driver w***er :$ .

8b2b3a44-60ff-4170-9674-f3fb47faa24e_text.gif

Jinto is a welcome addition back to the Bay. Burnt Chook is getting the Terra Skwad back together.

Also nice melt :$

No dickhead, you

No ****head, you take it so seriously you make ‘jokes’ about people’s dead parents and how they should have killed their child, then don’t even have the common courtesy to retract them. That’s why you’re a POS
Tell us more, when did this happen.
That’s pretty shit.

Remove this Banner Ad

Meltdown Post here if you melt

Remove this Banner Ad

Back