Review Postmatch discussion/positives & negatives vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

We gave it a go. To play Devil's Advocate though, trying real hard doesn't mean that much at a certain point in development. I can understand that frustration while still accepting that it is not as simple as players and staff not trying hard enough. Saying that we gave it a red hot shake but were let down by poor skills doesn't make me feel all that better after a certain point.
Agree with all that Shinte. But "weak" "insipid" "lack of effort" "sought out Hodge to shake his hand" etc etc.... Nup. Based on hours of reading on here,I expected to see all of that stuff and saw virtually none of it. I wish we'd been more competitive on the scoreboard but it was a much different game than what was described on here.

Agree with all that Shinte. But "weak" "insipid" "lack of effort" "sought out Hodge to shake his hand" etc etc.... Nup. Based on hours of reading on here,I expected to see all of that stuff and saw virtually none of it. I wish we'd been more competitive on the scoreboard but it was a much different game than what was described on here.

I could say our disposal was insipid most of the night and i could also say there was a lack of effort in the last 10 mins when we put the cue in the rack and the Hawks banged on 5 goals.

Its funny how people view football differently. I expect more from a team that made a prelim and then grabbed a couple of free agents to top up and have a tilt.

I could say our disposal was insipid most of the night and i could also say there was a lack of effort in the last 10 mins when we put the cue in the rack and the Hawks banged on 5 goals.

Its funny how people view football differently. I expect more from a team that made a prelim and then grabbed a couple of free agents to top up and have a tilt.

Pretty much. We're just not in great form, we're in okay form though. If we had a soft start to the year it probably wouldn't have been much of an issue.

Ha Ha Ha after we softened them up, the Karma bus hits the snipers :p

Hawforn went the bash against GWS, but good to see it didn't pay off this time.

Remove this Banner Ad

Review Postmatch discussion/positives & negatives vs Hawthorn

Remove this Banner Ad

Back