Prediction Potential 2021 retirees

Remove this Banner Ad

Sadly Lin Jong has retired due to injuries.

Never got a full run at it.

Joel Garner from north will retire, he wont get another year unfortunately (could have been anything)

(Log in to remove this ad.)

The original Fantasy pig Tom Rockliff

Jarrod Harbrow - been cooked for a while, basically an onfield coach in the VFL. Been a great influence with the indigenous boys. Hope we look after him off-field
Been a great long term player

I thought some where talking up Jetta rising just a few years back??
Yeah he was edge of AA but was a late bloomer due to injuries.

West Coast Retirements and delisting's

Shannon Hurn - Body Failing him now, and contract is up at the end of this year. WCE first 300 gamer, A genuine deadly accurate super boot, gun defender and premiership captain, will be sad to see him go and hopefully moves into a coaching role next season

Josh Kennedy - Last few years under constant injury management and his contract ends this year - walks off into the sunset as one of the best key forwards of the last 15 years and the WCE all time goal kicking leader , X 2 Coleman medalist , premiership player.

Nathan Vardy - Too far down the pecking order, served the purpose he was brought in for and got a premiership out of it. Injury over his career really held him back. His contracts ends this year if he does not retire he will get delisted

Mark Hutchings - premiership player, and in his day was one of the best taggers in in the game but that game plan seems to have disappeared from the WCE plan, is too far down the pecking order and contract ends this year if he does not retire he will get delisted

Daniel Venables - has already called it, bad luck for this kid as he had plenty of potential to be a gun mid but the head knock has ruined the lad. only 21 games, kicked 11 goals and won a premiership. Hope he gets looked after properly.

West Coast Delisting's:
Brayden Ainsworth - just can't do enough to string games together and offered a new deal
Brendon Ah Chee - contract is up and he is not doing enough to get another
Ben Johnson - drafted in 2019 and still has not got a game or even looks like getting one

Stephen hill officially retiring also

i dont know about other clubs but from the club i support which happens to be Richmond i'd say or should i say hope its
Caddy,Houli,Edwards,J.Reiwoldt,Pickett who go out as retirees and we trade out Chol,Aarts,Castagna,Short,Ross and Mcintosh

Remove this Banner Ad

Prediction Potential 2021 retirees

Remove this Banner Ad

Back