Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

Remove this Banner Ad

Dodson is also a very talented basketballer who has to choose between the two sports. If he's that good a basketballer, can't see him picking football.

from the comfort of my loungeroom:-

Rome played a very steady, composed game. Would have been one of SA's best in the first quarter reading the play well and has time to make good decisions. Does not appear to have explosive speed but with his natural smarts will be a good get for us.

Louie - I still don't see it with him, is a very well built 6 footer but just doesn't have hardly any impact on the game.

Benny had a great start to the game kicking the first goal via a fantastic crumb. Has the ability to pick up the ball on the ground cleanly whilst running at 100% which our team so badly need. He had a quieter 2 half but had a stint in the guts in the last where he did ok. Really hope we can get him, has some fantastic tools.

Barrett one of the best in the first qtr, hard at the ball and has skill. Kicked a goal early but seems more like a high half forward and mid. Hes a good kick into the forward 50.

Montgomery is a bit like Bergman. Great mark and would make a good intercept defender but they play him anywhere other than defence. Looks vanilla when played on the wing and invisible today up forward. I think he plays defence in the SANFL and gets more of the ball.

Burgoyne doesnt look athletic or very impressive. Played wide in defence, hit some basic kicks and handballs. Stuffed up a few times under pressure

Yeah Rome and Louie are rookie list picks at best.

Barrett, my same concern with a lot of 170 something players. He wants to be a mid, but is too small to be a mid and not dominant enough to overcome that, a small forward option but not elite as a small forward.

At AFL level he projects as that hff type. I just don’t see a world where he goes top 40 unless one particular recruiter has a boner for him.

Barrett’s one that is worth adding , but I’m also not cut up if we don’t.

We really need to position ourselves with 2 ok midrange draft picks (2nd and 3rd rounder) and take some young talent to add to our list in particular a genuine small forward, medium forward , small / medium lockdown defender , and a genuine mid.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Yeah Rome and Louie are rookie list picks at best.

Barrett, my same concern with a lot of 170 something players. He wants to be a mid, but is too small to be a mid and not dominant enough to overcome that, a small forward option but not elite as a small forward.

At AFL level he projects as that hff type. I just don’t see a world where he goes top 40 unless one particular recruiter has a boner for him.

Barrett’s one that is worth adding , but I’m also not cut up if we don’t.

We really need to position ourselves with 2 ok midrange draft picks (2nd and 3rd rounder) and take some young talent to add to our list in particular a genuine small forward, medium forward , small / medium lockdown defender , and a genuine mid.
Barrett as Cat B will be a good get.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back