Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

Remove this Banner Ad

He's like a young Stewie Dew, just without the booming kick.

Looks like he has a good mix of inside/outside game. And enough pace despite his solid frame.

Would love to see him in an elite system for a couple of years, may be the ultimate Ollie replacement inn4 years time.

Must question Norths system, anywhere Mitch Harvey is someone setting standards for an ‘elite’ level must be questionable. A lot of those kids look Frumpy in those highlights, hence why I mentioned the all red kit being terribly unflattering.

Maybe Mitch Harvey would look like Tom Hawkins in a Centrals kit?

Would love to see him in an elite system for a couple of years, may be the ultimate Ollie replacement inn4 years time.

Must question Norths system, anywhere Mitch Harvey is someone setting standards for an ‘elite’ level must be questionable. A lot of those kids look Frumpy in those highlights, hence why I mentioned the all red kit being terribly unflattering.

Maybe Mitch Harvey would look like Tom Hawkins in a Centrals kit?

Maybe Tom Hawkins from Bum****, Idaho :tearsofjoy:

He's like a young Stewie Dew, just without the booming kick.

Looks like he has a good mix of inside/outside game. And enough pace despite his solid frame.
We tend to go for slightly built types that play more outside in most drafts but Oliver Francou looks a possible Ollie Wines type with a bit more polish in his kicking and good vision like his Dad had. He's worth taking from what I've seen.

We tend to go for slightly built types that play more outside in most drafts but Oliver Francou looks a possible Ollie Wines type with a bit more polish in his kicking and good vision like his Dad had. He's worth taking from what I've seen.
Not often big Body fellas spread all that well

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Wondering what knock is on him, didnt make state u18 squad.
Probably didn’t pass the eye test. Or went to the wrong school. Dad upset someone in his time at the Crows. One of the three, combination of the three, this is South Australia after all.

Probably didn’t pass the eye test. Or went to the wrong school. Dad upset someone in his time at the Crows. One of the three, combination of the three, this is South Australia after all.

Option 3 is a certainty, the first two are likely. ;)

I don’t want to be too critical from 15 seconds of highlights but he has no left foot and looks like he has below average agility.

On the other hand, he may be a late developer like his dad who didn’t get into the afl until he was 20 and then went on to be top3 in the Brownlow twice.

I don’t want to be too critical from 15 seconds of highlights but he has no left foot and looks like he has below average agility.

On the other hand, he may be a late developer like his dad who didn’t get into the afl until he was 20 and then went on to be top3 in the Brownlow twice.
Won a Margery Medal at 19?

Louie Montgomery on loan to the Maggies from North Adelaide for 4 games.
DSC05023.jpg

Remove this Banner Ad

Resource Potential Port Adelaide father son players

Remove this Banner Ad

Back