Event Pre-Season 37 Practice Match: West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at Bainlea Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

I will slap your melon

scooby doo fighting GIF

I’m terrified

No Zevon 's allowed either
Sounds good. Quality players like me don’t bother showing up for pre season games.

You battlers enjoy it though please

While I have you...team?
No but I will throw you a bone and reveal one of the players I’m picking. Taking a real unique stand with this one, reckon he’s got some talent about him. Keep it quiet

1705542472153.png

Great work AUR and Mobbs … looking forward to the game which should be a cracker between two teams that get on well off The field.

And AUR you have forgotten the Drags have never proved they are more than a blight. They are not a team.
It was mostly Mobbs, I just answered a few questions and sent in a team that I didn't even put together lol.

Can't wait to see you kick some snags off the Forward flank!!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In what I’m assuming is going to be the highlight of S38 for both these teams, good luck! This scratch match may be the closest either side gets to silverware looking at these spuds squads
A highlight of which season, again? ;)

On SM-A146P using BigFooty.com mobile app

I don't think that Barbarian headguard is compliant.

Even Barbie is worried that down the track you will end up with damage to your vital organs from lack of adequate protection.

"Either you're brainwashed or you're weird." — Barbie
"I have all the genitals." — Ken

Arnold Schwarzenegger Film GIF by Arrow Video
I dont need Barbie. I am #Kenough

And anything I wear automatically makes it awesome
Style Deal With It GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

It was mostly Mobbs, I just answered a few questions and sent in a team that I didn't even put together lol.

Can't wait to see you kick some snags off the Forward flank!!
You put the sugar on top with the inclusion of Oisin_the_Goat.

Pamcake1 I know you were a bit concerned about finding bainlea for Sunday's match. So hope this clears everything up!!

Oh? How do you get to BJO? oh, it's yeah between here and there I'm sure you'll find it
If you note the path followed you can see that if you just stay at the Colosseum, we'll come by and pick yers all up!

Remove this Banner Ad

Event Pre-Season 37 Practice Match: West Coast Wonders v Roys FFC at Bainlea Oval

Remove this Banner Ad

Back