Training Pre-season updates 2024-2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

The boys bring a football to Europe hopefully nothing got smashed haha

9a7f8fbc2861814739636690350a9925.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What are the dates for pre season?
Nov 11 for 1-4 years, though I imagine we'll find most will be back. They have had plenty time off.

Nov 25 for seniors

Bring back the US high altitude training
Don’t we have a hyperbaric chamber still and an altitude room?

I know it’s not as good as being in the states but I think I read no hard facts that gave us an edge and in recent years (outside of 2024), I think we’ve finished games better than Mick’s era?

Bring back the US high altitude training
100% they should pay up to do it, even if it pushes us over the soft cap.

It’ll give us a competitive advantage to recruit players.

Although the altitude benefits can be simulated in the chamber, I still think the benefit of team bonding is extremely important and would give us competitive advantages.

100% they should pay up to do it, even if it pushes us over the soft cap.

It’ll give us a competitive advantage to recruit players.

Although the altitude benefits can be simulated in the chamber, I still think the benefit of team bonding is extremely important and would give us competitive advantages.

And Jetstar have a sale on at the moment 😂

Can't wait for pre-season and Jen's training updates! Especially keen to see how Harry and Dan are gelling with the team.
Can't remember this exciting a pre-season in a while... to use Dimma's lexicon, some new 'toys' for Fly to make magic with.
If we get off to a good start in 2025, watch out

Don’t we have a hyperbaric chamber still and an altitude room?

There was some banter on here a while ago about the altitude room. Never hear about it anymore - it might be redundant. Or Ned uses it for storage.

Just a thought, a post on Twitter has got me thinking.

Jack Crisp is 7 games away from equaling Jim Stynes’ consecutive games record. Anyone think he’ll bow out at 244 to equal the record instead of break it to honour Jim?

Of course it would be cool to break the record, but I’d love to know if that’s something Jack is thinking about haha

Jack Crisp is 7 games away from equaling Jim Stynes’ consecutive games record. Anyone think he’ll bow out at 244 to equal the record instead of break it to honour Jim?

Of course it would be cool to break the record, but I’d love to know if that’s something Jack is thinking about haha
I would think he'd want another Premiership medal.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No.

giphy.gif

Crisp is not Mark Taylor, and Jim Stynes is not Don Bradman. Crisp has many, many more games to play for us.

giphy.gif

Crisp is not Mark Taylor, and Jim Stynes is not Don Bradman. Crisp has many, many more games to play for us.
I think Jordy might pull stumps at round 3 so that he has a season without missing games through injury.

You are doing something. Not sure it is thinking.

giphy.gif

I don’t necessarily think it’ll happen, of course Crisp has plenty of games to play. I hope the streak ends the day he calls time on his career. I’m going crazy without footy Pies footy already, was just trying to create discussion so I guess I achieved that 😆

I think Jordy might pull stumps at round 3 so that he has a season without missing games through injury.
Smart! Not just a hat rack

Training starts soon, so we'll have something to dscuss. 20 days.

I've ordered an extender for my camera, so hoping I can get better pictures for this pre-season.

While the seniors wont have to be there til the 25th, I reckon you'll find most there. They've already had 9 weeks off as it is, come Nov 11 will be 3 months.

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-season updates 2024-2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back