Training Pre-season updates 2024-2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Just a thought, a post on Twitter has got me thinking.

Jack Crisp is 7 games away from equaling Jim Stynes’ consecutive games record. Anyone think he’ll bow out at 244 to equal the record instead of break it to honour Jim?

Of course it would be cool to break the record, but I’d love to know if that’s something Jack is thinking about haha
No. Not only would it be ridiculous from a team strength perspective, it would be a disservice to himself. Jack is an exceptional player in his own right and the record will be thoroughly deserved if he gets it.

The streak includes a number (Edit: I checked. It’s 6) of games for the Lions at the end of 2014, right? I’d like to see him get the record for number of consecutive games at one club.

This^^^^

Our kids are in the same class at school, believe me he wants that record.
It's been obvious for a while he wants it. When he played the Brisbane game after the snap chat thing he maybe shouldn't have (didn't seem himself), and early this year I thought they wanted to drop him but took pity and made him sub. I'm not saying that's wrong just there is no way he is going to give it up for the sake of "the spirit of the game"

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Pre-season updates 2024-2025.

Remove this Banner Ad

Back