Caulfield Grammarians
Collegians
De La Salle
Old Carey
University Blues
St Bernards
Old Trinity
Old Scotch

Who knows how Scotch will recruit, but if there are no major changes then OS and OT may be the two to struggle.

Top 4 to be from Collegians, Old Xaverians, De La Salle and St Bedes/ Mentone and Caulfield.

De La will be the likely movers into the four (at the expense of Uni Blues). DLS had a wretched run with injury this year and most will be back on deck next season.

I'm not too sure about the promoted sides at this stage (meaning i know absolutely nothing about them), and Old Carey need to add some depth to make a serious challenge.

haha I can't believe people are actually having a crack at the ladder hahah very funny!

Whats Caulfield's ground like, any good?

Isn't it great to have big dogs back in A Section, I have really missed the drive to the airport, feral fans and all year round tans!!

haha I can't believe people are actually having a crack at the ladder hahah very funny!

Isn't it great to have big dogs back in A Section, I have really missed the drive to the airport, feral fans and all year round tans!!

As they say in Tarzan "What out for that Tree!"

you think the dogs have feral fans(which they don't in my view)....i suggest you take a ride down to w.a scammed reserve (i think its called) down at oakleigh...gee wiz

you think the dogs have feral fans(which they don't in my view)....i suggest you take a ride down to w.a scammed reserve (i think its called) down at oakleigh...gee wiz

Return of the snowdogs, worst thing to happen to Premier A since we sent them back to "B" Grade.

Their fans, the location of the ground, their jumpers - gee I hope De La play them at the Wick ;).

Just a quick one Barney No mention of Oakleigh on this thread please, they are a "B" grade club.

Also agree it's a little bit early for ladder predictions

Return of the snowdogs, worst thing to happen to Premier A since we sent them back to "B" Grade.

Their fans, the location of the ground, their jumpers - gee I hope De La play them at the Wick ;).

Just a quick one Barney No mention of Oakleigh on this thread please, they are a "B" grade club.

Also agree it's a little bit early for ladder predictions

yeh i agree on that one, no more....just couldn't resist that temptation.

As they say in Tarzan "What out for that Tree!"

GlenHuntly Park or "Pressure Park" as it was referred to by the great Merv Keane has a fair surface unless heavy rain hits it. The middle (when wet) has a tendency to turn into a "Hog Wild" style mudbath.

Wise locals are aware that the breeze generally carries from the Racecourse and blows to the Neerim Road end. Can be a 6-8 goal advantage at times.

Best local eatery is Huntly Chicken which is opposite the Safeway on GlenHuntly Road, go for a Hot Chicken Roll or a small chips.

After the match hop on the 67 and head into Kittens for a cold beer and some light entertainment. Welcome back to A Section Caulfield Grammarians!

(Log in to remove this ad.)

what was the final lineup of the TOTY for A grade 2011?

The grand final record had the line-up as: -

B: D.Garside (SBMT) A.Austin (UB) R.Eva (OS)
HB: C.Howat (OC) H.Shakaib (SBMT) N.Wynne (OX)
C: A.Scott (COLL) B.Iezzi (OT) R.Colbert (OX)
HF: S.Taft (COLL) J.Watts (UB) S.Dunell (OM)
F: B.Voss (OH) M.Handley (OX) T.Ridgway (OH)

Foll: L.Wintle (SBMT), D.Strachan (COLL), J.Hellier (SBMT)

I/C: A.Parton (OC), S.Williams (DLS), A Shields (DLS), H.Croft (COLL)

A couple of very strong rumours have reached my desk over the last couple of days, could those that wear purple and gold please confirm or deny (or anyone else)

- Ex AFL Ruckman Steven King will be pulling on the boots next season down at the trott.

- WB Kids star Shura Taft will be hanging up the boots for good, this is due to increased work commitments and not a lack of desire to play.

See you at the Heath (not the Heath Ledger)

I know that Kingy had gone down to a couple of training nights at the Trott during the year.

Dunno what his ties to the club are, but would be a pretty handy pickup IMO.

Now that, Plough, is what I call a ground review! Do you know the public transport routes to a strip joint from all VAFA grounds....that could be a coffee table book!

The grand final record had the line-up as: -

B: D.Garside (SBMT) A.Austin (UB) R.Eva (OS)
HB: C.Howat (OC) H.Shakaib (SBMT) N.Wynne (OX)
C: A.Scott (COLL) B.Iezzi (OT) R.Colbert (OX)
HF: S.Taft (COLL) J.Watts (UB) S.Dunell (OM)
F: B.Voss (OH) M.Handley (OX) T.Ridgway (OH)

Foll: L.Wintle (SBMT), D.Strachan (COLL), J.Hellier (SBMT)

I/C: A.Parton (OC), S.Williams (DLS), A Shields (DLS), H.Croft (COLL)

Only 2 Panthers????? Disgraceful!!!!!!!

Only 2 Panthers????? Disgraceful!!!!!!!
Really Penski. How many Panthers did you expect to be in the team? More than four? More than the grand finalists? Afterall ,you only finished sixth. The team seems to contain a very even distribution of players from all the clubs. 1/Collegians 4, 2/SBMT 4, 3/OX 3, 4/UB 2, 5/DLS 2, 6/OC 2, 7/OS 1, 8/OT 1, 9/OM 1 & 10/OH 2. Maybe OH fortunate to have two selections and OS also a bit fortunate to gain a selection.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back