B Section Premier B - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
That sounds like teasa loves being the big fish in the lower grades, left beauy went to old ment to play div 4 and struggled to get a kick. Now he knows he want get picked in the 1s at st bedes, he will take the easy option and play at Richmond centrals.
Hope Richmond centrals don't sell alcohol if he plays there.
Go the districts

If alcohol was really the attraction surely he'd be better off playing 2nds for SBMT and then watching the 1's from the grassy knoll with the SBMT committee and a half dozen cans?

One week out from Round one - who's excited?

Any team updates, new signings, this weeks praccie match info etc floating around or is everyone keeping a lid on it? Surely that's not the BigFooty way! Share some footy goss people.

SKOB play East Ringwood this weekend which should be a great test prior to traveling to Werribee in Round 1. 5 rep guys should be back, as should a couple of others missing throughout the pre season. Not to mention the coming out of retirement of a superstar A grade leading goal kicker and SKOB B&F!

Any team updates, new signings, this weeks praccie match info etc floating around or is everyone keeping a lid on it? Surely that's not the BigFooty way! Share some footy goss people.

SKOB play East Ringwood this weekend which should be a great test prior to traveling to Werribee in Round 1. 5 rep guys should be back, as should a couple of others missing throughout the pre season. Not to mention the coming out of retirement of a superstar A grade leading goal kicker and SKOB B&F!

Based on the VAFA launch last night everyone has lost a few, picked up none and will be middle of the road!! Should be very even??

A big surprise awaits you at training tonight Doc, make sure you are there…..

Based on the VAFA launch last night everyone has lost a few, picked up none and will be middle of the road!! Should be very even??

Not the company I was in, fair dinkum, it was like they had already won the premiership. Why do clubs send non-influencial people to these events only to inflate their ego and club. If the grand poo-baas invite you, go, don;t embarrass yourself by sending someone less credentialed to stuff you up.

Cheers

'FIGJAM'

CC

Say it ain't so. The one and only Walter Mattieu Lucas.

God help us all.

The world is officially over.

Really??? Great news. I was talking with a few fellas at golf the other day about the day he kicked 10 of a back flank against uni blues to get us (SKOB) over the line by about 5 points.

Over The Post, were you appointed to moderate this forum or to destroy it???
A waste of time posting here now, you just remove pages and pages of fun banter at a time, what are you on????
I suppose I'll be red carded too for questioning your work...

Darryl, NOT FUNNY.

No idea what you were on about. I've just got back from a month in Malaysia and Vietnam and have been accused of all sorts of shenanigans in PMs from various personalities.

Do you mean the page of self-deletions by Cardio?

Or the one post by Bedford and three Cardio replies I had to zap after that?

That was two months ago. Build a bridge, man.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No idea what you were on about. I've just got back from a month in Malaysia and Vietnam and have been accused of all sorts of shenanigans in PMs from various personalities.

Do you mean the page of self-deletions by Cardio?

Or the one post by Bedford and three Cardio replies I had to zap after that?

That was two months ago. Build a bridge, man.

WTF, talk about building a bridge!

threads were quite harmonious during your leave and you dig up this crap.

Move on OTP, Get on with moderating

Dont get sucked in by TROLLS like GOI

Cheers

CC

A good hit out for SKOB against E Ringwood yesterday. Still undersized in my ever so humble opinion but will be a handfull this year. Specially when Ladson and Coughlin team up.

Good to see B.B adding to the rucks but having to rest him at full forward to give some size and height up forward highlights Skevies height problems.

Welcome back OTP. The genuine club posters luvya.

A tipping comp again this year?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back