B Section Premier B - 2012

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
For what it's worth, the Bloods are a 7 goal better side when Meehan & Coleman play, they will be hoping they are available next week against the Redlegs in the battle for 4th.
Who is this bloke from Briiiiiighton kicking a few lately?
Tigers and Jackas playing for nothing now it would seem.

Solid performance by SKOB against Werribee last Sat with all 3 teams winning well. The weekend off could not have come at a better time though & some useful inclusions to come after the break. Only downside was an ugly spear tackle on a St Kevin's player mid way through the 2nd 1/4. Will be interesting to see what stance the VAFA take to rid the game of these ugly gutless acts.

Solid performance by SKOB against Werribee last Sat with all 3 teams winning well. The weekend off could not have come at a better time though & some useful inclusions to come after the break. Only downside was an ugly spear tackle on a St Kevin's player mid way through the 2nd 1/4. Will be interesting to see what stance the VAFA take to rid the game of these ugly gutless acts.
Almost as gutless as naming incidents on a forum looking for a reaction!

How so, these incidents are unsavory & should be stamped out. I mentioned neither a name nor a no. If you condone it you're more culpable than the perpetrator. Watch the video & put a werribee jumper on the player spear tackled, then give me your opinion.

How so, these incidents are unsavory & should be stamped out. I mentioned neither a name nor a no. If you condone it you're more culpable than the perpetrator. Watch the video & put a werribee jumper on the player spear tackled, then give me your opinion.
I haven't got anything to do with werribee, so couldn't give a stuff. What are you really trying to achieve?
Let the umpires deal with it. If they don't, take it up with the Vafa, not on here, we're all your trying to do is provoke a response.
Your trying to pretend to be diplomatic, why don't you just be diplomatic.

Almost as gutless as naming incidents on a forum looking for a reaction!
This is the problem with BF these days. Someone actually says something interesting and gets shot down. Don't see your issue TT; If it promotes debates so much the better. Enjoy the bye fellas. I think if we all just agree that posting takes no guts then we can put aside that pretty obvious statement.

I haven't got anything to do with werribee, so couldn't give a stuff. What are you really trying to achieve?
Let the umpires deal with it. If they don't, take it up with the Vafa, not on here, we're all your trying to do is provoke a response.
Your trying to pretend to be diplomatic, why don't you just be diplomatic.

More like the Pot calling the Kettle black here.

More like the Pot calling the Kettle black here.
This forum is a dead duck. I would hate to be the owner of this site, his bank account must be plummeting, you can't post here without someone whining to a moderator who then goes and wipes pages of banter.
However, I would like to congratulate Sam Dunnell on his selection for the mighty Saints this weekend, a fantastic effort by the young lad, lets hope he plays well and is given an opportunity.

This forum is a dead duck. I would hate to be the owner of this site, his bank account must be plummeting, you can't post here without someone whining to a moderator who then goes and wipes pages of banter.
However, I would like to congratulate Sam Dunnell on his selection for the mighty Saints this weekend, a fantastic effort by the young lad, lets hope he plays well and is given an opportunity.
brian it just hasnt been the same since the the OEG/Bernards banter of yesteryear... bring back froggy, mr pineapple, ralph wiggum and vafa06! Better make sure that Skob get back to A Grade in 2013

Great post Brian.
As i know you aware Briza, Sam's mum actualy works at the college, so i think you can genuinely claim a Skevs connection there!

To save me anther post, whatever Brian's tips are for the next round...i agree with them!

Well said Brian and I agree on both counts. Young Dunnell absolutely killed us in a game at EP last year. A late bloomer who I am told could not make the school team in year 11. Sadly you are also correct about the forum. Some posters try to keep it rolling along but the humour and well-intended banter has generally been replaced with abuse of those prepared to have an opinion. Hopefully that can be turned around.

Yep, agree there BS - look no further and don't forget the stalkers i.e. 11 incha.

Expect 1 big in for OH to consolidate 4th spot at home, they are pumped for this one - all roads lead to mic-mack for a terrific game

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Was not trying to be diplomatic, trying to try to be diplomatic or trying to try to try to be politically correct. Saw something I didn't like & put it out there without the usual vitriol that is associated with most posts these days. My lack of a vitriolic attack on a club/s or poster/s may be considered unusual by some, but it's how I saw fit to raise an issue that I believed should be raised. its only an opinion, and yes I know, opinions are like a@#$holes, everybody has one :) . Also, well done Sam Dunnell, was a real handful at this level & will do well for the Saints. Is a regular at SKOB games supporting his old school mates.

Was not trying to be diplomatic, trying to try to be diplomatic or trying to try to try to be politically correct. Saw something I didn't like & put it out there without the usual vitriol that is associated with most posts these days. My lack of a vitriolic attack on a club/s or poster/s may be considered unusual by some, but it's how I saw fit to raise an issue that I believed should be raised. its only an opinion, and yes I know, opinions are like a@#$holes, everybody has one :) . Also, well done Sam Dunnell, was a real handful at this level & will do well for the Saints. Is a regular at SKOB games supporting his old school mates.
Well, a regular when SKOBs play OMs anyway!

Also, well done Sam Dunnell, was a real handful at this level & will do well for the Saints. Is a regular at SKOB games supporting his old school mates.

Also, well done Sam Dunnell, was a real handful at this level & will do well for the Saints. Is a regular at SKOB games supporting his old school mates.

Dear Chronicle,
Would you please be kind enough to enlighten me as to how the OM's must have pulled off a recruiting coup to gety Sammy Dunell to their club, if he is a SKOB boy who "is a regular at SKOB games supporting his old school mates". o_O
He was a star in their U19 flag in his first year at the club in 2009.
Pretty sure you'll find he's seen one SKOB game this year, which was 2 weeks ago when HIS SCHOOL MATES beat SKOB on the Junction! ;)

Despite your mis-information, the general theme was spot on - he was a star in B Grade, winning the OM's B&F last year despite missing maybe a 3rd of the season whilst playing for Bendigo Bombers. Its a credit to him - a very hard worker and a real talent.

Dear Chronicle,
Would you please be kind enough to enlighten me as to how the OM's must have pulled off a recruiting coup to gety Sammy Dunell to their club, if he is a SKOB boy who "is a regular at SKOB games supporting his old school mates". o_O
He was a star in their U19 flag in his first year at the club in 2009.
Pretty sure you'll find he's seen one SKOB game this year, which was 2 weeks ago when HIS SCHOOL MATES beat SKOB on the Junction! ;)

Despite your mis-information, the general theme was spot on - he was a star in B Grade, winning the OM's B&F last year despite missing maybe a 3rd of the season whilst playing for Bendigo Bombers. Its a credit to him - a very hard worker and a real talent.
Rah Rah, it's actually not mis-information at all. Sam has been a regular at St Kevin's College for the last 10 years that his Mum has worked at the school, actually all 4 of the Dunnell kids have been. He is a ripper both as a young man and footballer. He has been to quite a few games to watch a few of his SKOB mates, as he has OM's games.
His debut I thought was excellent on Saturday night, following in the footsteps of another ex OM's player, the great Andrew Thompson.

He & his 2 brothers went through primary school with a heap of the current SKOB list. One of his best mates is Keels. Your life doesn't start when you commence at Melb Grammar :).

Yep, agree there BS - look no further and don't forget the stalkers i.e. 11 incha.

Expect 1 big in for OH to consolidate 4th spot at home, they are pumped for this one - all roads lead to mic-mack for a terrific game

Q: How do you "consolidate" a position you don't currently hold?"
It's like SKOB trying to consolidate Sam Dunell as an old boy!

Beaumaris vs St Kevins
Old Brighton vs Ajax
Old Haileybury vs Old Melburnians
University Blacks vs Werribee
Oakleigh vs Old Ivanhoe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back