Premier B 2016

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
St Bedes look like losing a gun to a rival ammo club in a lower division. One of their best players and the type that does not grow on trees.

Well name him!!!!

Jarryd Robertson to the Krushers. Being joined by the 2014 B&F Tim Doherty who is returning to Scammel after a few good years at the Tigers.

Both big losses for SBMT, particularly Robertson as 6.5” mobile types are very hard to find.

Jarryd Robertson to the Krushers. Being joined by the 2014 B&F Tim Doherty who is returning to Scammel after a few good years at the Tigers.

Both big losses for SBMT, particularly Robertson as 6.5” mobile types are very hard to find.

Believe they have replaced him with a former VCFL Representative Captain who stands 6ft 4 and is super Mobile and tough, along with another big guy from Beaconfield way as well as Josh Cowan who is more than an adequate replacement for the ageing Doherty.

Believe they have replaced him with a former VCFL Representative Captain who stands 6ft 4 and is super Mobile and tough, along with another big guy from Beaconfield way as well as Josh Cowan who is more than an adequate replacement for the ageing Doherty.

Are you confirming that Josh Cowan is finally settling on a club, or just that he is talking to SBMT like he is 4-5 other clubs at the moment.

Doherty is about 27, won the B&F in 2014 and had he not missed a few games through injury might have also won it last year. Plenty of older players on the list and they are gutted to be losing him. Robertson a senior state rep, who can play in the ruck or at either end. No matter who might be coming in they are both big losses.

As I understand it Cowan still undecided. Has trained at a few clubs and might even remain at the Nodders. SBMT may have the inside running but he is not yet over the line.

Doherty is about 27, won the B&F in 2014 and had he not missed a few games through injury might have also won it last year. Plenty of older players on the list and they are gutted to be losing him. Robertson a senior state rep, who can play in the ruck or at either end. No matter who might be coming in they are both big losses.

As I understand it Cowan still undecided. Has trained at a few clubs and might even remain at the Nodders. SBMT may have the inside running but he is not yet over the line.

Doherty will be a massive loss for the baysiders! my sources say St Bedes are working hard to secure a few big name players. my understanding was josh cowan was still listed with GWS?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Are you confirming that Josh Cowan is finally settling on a club, or just that he is talking to SBMT like he is 4-5 other clubs at the moment.
SBMT got their man.... See VAFA Clearances Josh Cowan is heading to Mentone.... Plaudits to the young man for sticking to his word.... A great pick up for the Tigers as well.

SBMT got their man.... See VAFA Clearances Josh Cowan is heading to Mentone.... Plaudits to the young man for sticking to his word.... A great pick up for the Tigers as well.

Yes, great pick up for St Bedes. A lot of commentary on the A Grade board about him and his intentions and was chased by at least 5 A Grade clubs but stuck fat to play with his mates. Needs to get fitter but his penetrating kick will be very handy on that small ground.

Good B Grade player. Good decision to stay away from A, where fitness is more important.

Any predictions? I'll kick it off with a rough ladder:
Top 4
Old Scotch
St Bedes
Old Brighton
Beaumaris
Ajax
Fitzroy
Old Hailebury
Hampton
Parkdale
Monash Blues