Premier B - 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Yes they are, big challenge this year.

They will be playing some B Grade teams from this year who were pi55ed for dropping down.

Ajax and Parkdale are very angry on not going up.

PEGS and Maz will rebound.

Marc are just hanging on.

Marcellin in world of hurt. No under 19s and struggling for support

Tom Hawkins to OM’s. 1 pointer.

Good help us all.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Josh Cowan from St Bedes to Powelltown.

Tom Hawkins to OM’s. 1 pointer.

Good help us all.
The round trip from where the former Melbourne Grammar student now lives outside Geelong to Elsternwick Park would be around three hours. If he does pull on the red-leg socks of his alma mater at all the number of occasions will be so few and far between the impact will be negligible.

Would the O'Ms flying him in and out Brian Peake style infringe the Amateur Status guidelines?:rolleyes:

The round trip from where the former Melbourne Grammar student now lives outside Geelong to Elsternwick Park would be around three hours. If he does pull on the red-leg socks of his alma mater at all the number of occasions will be so few and far between the impact will be negligible.

Would the O'Ms flying him in and out Brian Peake style infringe the Amateur Status guidelines?:rolleyes:
If he’s worried about travel I’m sure the Willy CYs would have room for him.

Only 45 mins up the road to play home games

If he’s worried about travel I’m sure the Willy CYs would have room for him.

Only 45 mins up the road to play home games
Teehee!

45 mins, hardly. Anyhoo, at least it would overcome Maxie losing sleep over the 1-point bizo.;)

There's more chance of Maxie pulling on the boots for Ivanhoe than Hawk playing for his alma mater methinks. Perhaps if it coincided with a major club celebration.

Teehee!

45 mins, hardly. Anyhoo, at least it would overcome Maxie losing sleep over the 1-point bizo.;)

There's more chance of Maxie pulling on the boots for Ivanhoe than Hawk playing for his alma mater methinks. Perhaps if it coincided with a major club celebration.
Turning the big 60 next year. Would luv too have a kick in the 3rds.

Last edited:
What? For Ivanhoe? LOL. Chump might drop his beer reading that!
I suspect you mean OIG.
Nup! I'm well aware of Max's club, we all are. He reminded us most weeks during the season via his excellent OI post-match analysis. There was a point to the Ivanhoe reference, connected to the chances of Hawk suiting up regularly for OM - or even at all.

Remove this Banner Ad

Premier B - 2025

Remove this Banner Ad

Back