C Section Premier C 2017

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.

Please...the 'we have so many players out' line is becoming a bit of a broken record. All clubs suffer from injuries and absentees. Yours no more so than others.

Gents 10 out of our first 22 picked ...not an excuse ... just fact. I just stated the reason I picked OC and correctly so. They deserved to win on the day.

The next few weeks will be tough for us. Then hopefully we will strengthen coming into finals...credit to the kids that have come in over the past 3 weeks and the depth that the Club has.

Please...the 'we have so many players out' line is becoming a bit of a broken record. All clubs suffer from injuries and absentees. Yours no more so than others.
PS

There's a couple of broken records in your armoury to Canada

PS

There's a couple of broken records in your armoury to Canada

Injuries and absentees not one of them. The 22 that run out are your best 22 on the day. No need to mention anything different ever.
But that's just me. And Beaser in times gone by..

Hampton Rovers defeated Williamstown CYMS by 3 points in a thriller.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
Great game Jase, willy down 6 goals to 2 at half time, 10 goals to 6 in the second proves in any game you do not give any teams a head start. #10 is a jet, and should be chasing opportunities at higher levels,

Also jase very quiet on the change of coach at round 10, Daniel Hughes replaced the second coach gone....

Top 4 loosing keeps Prem C interesting

Great game Jase, willy down 6 goals to 2 at half time, 10 goals to 6 in the second proves in any game you do not give any teams a head start. #10 is a jet, and should be chasing opportunities at higher levels,

Also jase very quiet on the change of coach at round 10, Daniel Hughes replaced the second coach gone....

Top 4 loosing keeps Prem C interesting

The one thing that kept coming back to me when thinking about that amazing last quarter out at Boss James Reserve between the Rovers and Williamstown CYMS, is how the umpires, who were in their early-mid 20s, were able to keep cool and calm under the most extraordinary pressure. Young umpires coming up through the ranks should sit down and watch that last quarter as a tool of how to keep your composure in the white-hot heat of a thrilling finish to a VAFA game.

The
The one thing that kept coming back to me when thinking about that amazing last quarter out at Boss James Reserve between the Rovers and Williamstown CYMS, is how the umpires, who were in their early-mid 20s, were able to keep cool and calm under the most extraordinary pressure. Young umpires coming up through the ranks should sit down and watch that last quarter as a tool of how to keep your composure in the white-hot heat of a thrilling finish to a VAFA game.

umpiring was sound all day yesterday unfortunately they will end up in higher grades and a loss to Prem C

No comment on the coach being replaced

Nice work Jas. On a whole umps are brilliant always.
It's just that the supporter wearing a certain colour scarf will see holding the ball, whilst the opposition supporter next to him will see in the back. Not hard to know which player was theirs in this tackling exchange.
The incompatencies are in the supporters ability to be neutral, not the umps who ensure our great game continues and thrives.
VAFA Umps..clearly the best in Vic Metro Footy!

Nice work Jas. On a whole umps are brilliant always.
It's just that the supporter wearing a certain colour scarf will see holding the ball, whilst the opposition supporter next to him will see in the back. Not hard to know which player was theirs in this tackling exchange.
The incompatencies are in the supporters ability to be neutral, not the umps who ensure our great game continues and thrives.
VAFA Umps..clearly the best in Vic Metro Footy!

It's not hard to see why the VAFA keep promoting more and more younger umpires to control their major fixtures like the representatives games or the VAFA Premier Grand Final, where it was once the domain of the more experienced umpires such as Mark Gibson or Tim Sutcliffe.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

It's not hard to see why the VAFA keep promoting more and more younger umpires to control their major fixtures like the representatives games or the VAFA Premier Grand Final, where it was once the domain of the more experienced umpires such as Mark Gibson or Tim Sutcliffe.

Who the hell are those blokes?

Very interesting round this week. Could not only shape the bottom half of the four but also Hamptons chances of staying up. Positions 3 to 7 very tight.

Workhorse, is Will Balme back playing and who else has returned. I give up trying to go on sportingpulse.

Yep, he's been playing since earlier in the season and it's 100th game this week. Been a tremendous clubman and has done plenty of work for the VAFA over the years and continues to do great work for the VAFA Thick and Thin and other mental health initiatives.

Yep, he's been playing since earlier in the season and it's 100th game this week. Been a tremendous clubman and has done plenty of work for the VAFA over the years and continues to do great work for the VAFA Thick and Thin and other mental health initiatives.
Good for him, great cause.

Very interesting round this week. Could not only shape the bottom half of the four but also Hamptons chances of staying up. Positions 3 to 7 very tight.

Tips Rnd 13

Willy at Fearon
Caulfield with 3 big names back in
OH on the rebound
Marcellin (jascave could be a genius)
OG too good on fat park

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back