C Section Premier C - 2019

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
Somehow I wouldn’t think you would comment unless you had some investment in this statement, as I said though you are more than entitled to your opinion, even if it is a false one.

Looking forward to Willy vs Ormond in a few weeks out at the Fearon, based on this comment it should be a cracker.
I don't have an investment , just saying what I've heard and it's consistent. Willy are one of the greatest certainties ever in any grade.

Jase I don’t think Willy are in the same street as St Kevs. The Hampton 1s and 2s put up great show given the numbers that were missing.
Willy look like they are nearly at full strength maybe missing one or two.

Bedford not sure why you need to make that statement as Jase was commenting on the football not the people.

There are many great people that have put time and energy the likes of Bill Deller, Peter Welsh, the coach Matt along with many others into building a strong community club.

Don’t understand why you need to make negative cometary and not focus on the footy,
And I’m fairly sure Spider 1004 is not feeling guilty.

My top 4 prediction in no order
Ivanhoe
Mazenod
Ormond
Williamstown

Jase I don’t think Willy are in the same street as St Kevs. The Hampton 1s and 2s put up great show given the numbers that were missing.
Willy look like they are nearly at full strength maybe missing one or two.

Bedford not sure why you need to make that statement as Jase was commenting on the football not the people.

There are many great people that have put time and energy the likes of Bill Deller, Peter Welsh, the coach Matt along with many others into building a strong community club.

Don’t understand why you need to make negative cometary and not focus on the footy,
And I’m fairly sure Spider 1004 is not feeling guilty.

My top 4 prediction in no order
Ivanhoe
Mazenod
Ormond
Williamstown
Ivanhoe are in D2 .

Lol bizarrely pedantic from you Bedders.

FWIW I’ve played against Willy every year they’ve been in C and have nothing but respect for pretty much all of them. Play a good quick brand of footy and mostly good blokes who’ll have a chat in the rooms after. Done their time in C consolidating after moving up and now runaway faves in 2019.

In no way does that mean that you can pencil them in for the flag though. Seen enough VAFA finals results to know that July form doesn’t mean a whole lot come September.

Lol bizarrely pedantic from you Bedders.

FWIW I’ve played against Willy every year they’ve been in C and have nothing but respect for pretty much all of them. Play a good quick brand of footy and mostly good blokes who’ll have a chat in the rooms after. Done their time in C consolidating after moving up and now runaway faves in 2019.

In no way does that mean that you can pencil them in for the flag though. Seen enough VAFA finals results to know that July form doesn’t mean a whole lot come September.

It was a big call from the mondsman . Rovers had a fair few OS yesterday so the result might have blown out .

On iPhone using BigFooty.com mobile app

OI
Willy
Ajax
Mazenod
HR - No Andy Kay (Broken Ankle)
Correct (5th broken leg/ankle in a few years at the NEST, to good players too, sad fact of our game!) and a good 10+ unavailable OS and injury - but I have faith in their younguns! A couple of good ins, and I hear a few back for HR - will be a good battle.

I'll go
Ormond - at home should get it done but promises to be a cracker
Willy - yawn, marching on
Ajax - on a roll and at home
Mazenod - in form team (behind Willy - can't get any more in form than 12 in a row!)
Marcellin - at home and just have to win after a rough 5-6 weeks.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Had a day back at the Gunn . Great game , OI kicked the first four then Ormond kept coming. Second half Ormond on top , but the away team kicked the last four to win and celebrated like a flag . What I will say is they’re supporters would fit in well at a suburban competition, as feral as any club I’ve ever seen.

Had a day back at the Gunn . Great game , OI kicked the first four then Ormond kept coming. Second half Ormond on top , but the away team kicked the last four to win and celebrated like a flag . What I will say is they’re supporters would fit in well at a suburban competition, as feral as any club I’ve ever seen.

Sounds like sour grapes to me “Big Gun”

Very much sour grapes, as far as I know OI only ever had one supporter who caused issues (Hi M!) and every club has them so no biggie.
OTP, hopefully your not talking about me😜😜😜.

We are no different to any other team in the comp.

Happy to get the win. We have been battling injuries all year. We have six Under 19 players running around, and we have only 3 over 25.

Max “retired coach back to umpiring?” Leader

OTP, hopefully your not talking about me😜😜😜.

We are no different to any other team in the comp.

Happy to get the win. We have been battling injuries all year. We have six Under 19 players running around, and we have only 3 over 25.

Max “retired coach back to umpiring?” Leader
Great game and a great win by your boys , you had great support and please don't take note of other comments.
Your boys just kept going , we had quite a few out and im sure you did as well.
That's the biggest amount of supporters ive seen travelling this year, they were noisy , but a lot together will do that.
Great game by Simon Buckley with 43 possies and 4 goals.

Obviously all games matter at this point but OI v OM at Chelsworth this week shaping up to be an 8-point game in terms of ladder positioning. The race for the final four is going to be a very exciting one.

Your boys just kept going , we had quite a few out and im sure you did as well.
Honestly I wonder what the point is of this, and various other, posts noting that clubs have “quite a few out”.

Can anyone point me to any VAFA club which in the months of June/July is able to select from all, or nearly all their listed players?

Honestly I wonder what the point is of this, and various other, posts noting that clubs have “quite a few out”.

Can anyone point me to any VAFA club which in the months of June/July is able to select from all, or nearly all their listed players?
If you read what I said , both teams had a few out , I made no excuse as we were beaten fair and square on the weekend . All clubs have a lot out at this stage.
On another point the 2 young umps on Saturday were very good , would have liked to see them at the after match though. Thanks HF for your thoughts.

If you read what I said , both teams had a few out , I made no excuse as we were beaten fair and square on the weekend . All clubs have a lot out at this stage.
On another point the 2 young umps on Saturday were very good , would have liked to see them at the after match though. Thanks HF for your thoughts.
Bedders, there probably too young to be in a licensed premises. From the video it did appeared that they were ok.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back