A Section Premier Division 2020

Remove this Banner Ad

Status
Not open for further replies.
I for one havent forgot.....He was a beauty
No one has more time for the little master than me. Tough, talented and a tremendous leader.

When Olo was speaking he conflated my comment about the Scotchies. Which was merely they were aware all year that Jack was hanging them up and they, presumably, have planned knowing that fact.

There's no question they will need to add to their list. They do have talent in their unders, many of whom were blooded this year.

The usual suspects will again dominate - yawn. Reckon you can throw a blanket over the remainder in the fight to avoid relegation. Time will tell.

Thanks Angle.

Jamo is a huge loss. Not only for his football ability but his leadership too. The departures of Mitchell and Bull have been known for sometime so you'd hope the Cardies have been addressing those matters. Think Bull will be around the place from time-to-time in a mentoring capacity. Not sure Cormack leaves a big hole. Lot's of talent in the unders, so while I don't expect them to be serious flag contenders they won't be easy beats either. Usual suspects competing for the silverware once again is my conjecture - yawn!

But,but,but what about the other 10%?:think:

As a SKOB admirer perhaps you can tell us whether Waite's move to the NTFL is temporary or have you lost him?

From all report the scotch group are happy to see Jamieson go. Lasting memory will be getting hit in the face with the ball at the end of the grand final.

Don’t be surprised if the VAFA was invited by AFL Victoria to take part in a revamped AFL Community Championship series in 2021. But instead of individual leagues taking on each other (ie GVFL v BFL), it would be a tri series in 2021 featuring the VAFA, AFL Vic Country and Vic Metro playing each other once to determine the AFL Victorian Community Champions.

A likely 2021 AFL Victoria Community Championship fixture could look like this:

Match day 1:
VCFL v VMFL (country venue ie Bendigo)

Match day 2:
VAFA v VMFL (Elsternwick Park)

Match day 3:
VAFA v VCFL (Elsternwick Park)

Sent from my iPad using BigFooty.com

Don’t be surprised if the VAFA was invited by AFL Victoria to take part in a revamped AFL Community Championship series in 2021. But instead of individual leagues taking on each other (ie GVFL v BFL), it would be a tri series in 2021 featuring the VAFA, AFL Vic Country and Vic Metro playing each other once to determine the AFL Victorian Community Champions.

Match day 1:

Match day 2:

Match day 3:

Surely you want one at TBO the only place for you.

Match day 1:

Match day 2:

Match day 3:

What makes you think that may occur, Jase?

Dear AM The last paragraph of this short Q and A should allay your fears of Jarrad Waite not returning to the great VAFA competition.
40A04469-BBAF-4EF4-B925-3107FE0AB7F0.jpeg

YdIOS4h.jpg

Sam Dunnell to OM via Willy and Saints.

OMs have recruited very well. Current additions include:
Shaun Edwards (1 point player)
Sam Dunnell (1 point player)
Charles Lill from Essendon Doutta Stars who has played VFL and WAFL in the past
Ben Haysman from Uni Blacks has also crossed to OMs. He played 15 games in the seniors at Blacks in 2019 and will likely provide some depth.

They will be hunting a finals spot yet again in 2020.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

Heard Lukas Webb has been offered plenty by OM - of course to work in admin at the club..
He’d be quite the pick up. With a new coach (one of the better ones in the league IMO), a few handy recruits and returning guns, OMs could make a serious push for the 4. Who would they replace? Perhaps the team without a litany of off-season recruits...the men at Toorak Park? Much to play out.
45 /

I've noticed that Alex Fasolo has signed with Montmerency in the Northern league. Another player who won't be at Uni Blues as previously speculated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Remove this Banner Ad

Remove this Banner Ad

Back