NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

I bet he isnt out and about and doesnt get it.
Once again we're back in the situation where it's going to take a loved one a government member to fall seriously ill with this for them to care. Maybe one or two of their kids need to end up on ventilators.

Once again we're back in the situation where it's going to take a loved one a government member to fall seriously ill with this for them to care. Maybe one or two of their kids need to end up on ventilators.

Dom has so many kids, he probably wouldn't notice for a few days

mmmm.
I feel for the health staff.Overwhelmed, burnt our, no one cares in government.

Remember who you're dealing with. The same people making these decisions are the ones who think nurses refusing to do scat work is why the health system is broken.

They view nurses and allied health as cleaners with a first aid course. No shit they don't give a **** about them

Everyone who is at least double vaxed should be ok. Haven’t heard of any kids needing ventilation so far so let’s not wish that on anyone, even politicians.

My friend who is a nurse in aged care just got a new hospital job. Hopefully she can get through the next couple of weeks without being exposed. My aunt is in a (different) home for the bewildered and I have been unable to see her for nearly 6 months. I've been trying to phone them to find out the current visiting requirements and the phone menu system eventually goes to voicemails which are never returned.

My friend who is a nurse in aged care just got a new hospital job. Hopefully she can get through the next couple of weeks without being exposed. My aunt is in a (different) home for the bewildered and I have been unable to see her for nearly 6 months. I've been trying to phone them to find out the current visiting requirements and the phone menu system eventually goes to voicemails which are never returned.
Just turn up, at one stage during the lockdown the phones we down at mums aged care so I insisted I see her as a welfare check, I got in

(Log in to remove this ad.)

One of the super spreaders came from NSW on a permit and didn't isolate, decided to visit multiple households BINGO 1000's of infections if only gladys locked down Bondi and surrounds
And dan could of locked down melbourne and surrounds quicker. Yet didn't. He then ramped up policies a full 2 weeks later when it was too late. And even then he still kept construction going.

Can't attack Gladys but let dan off when he did basically the same thing.

And dan could of locked down melbourne and surrounds quicker. Yet didn't. He then ramped up policies a full 2 weeks later when it was too late. And even then he still kept construction going.

The cranked up political pressure from the media and Smirko and Fryberg and Hunt was a lot greater on Dan than it was on Gladys he was damned if you do damned if you dont she got a free pass

The cranked up political pressure from the media and Smirko and Fryberg and Hunt was a lot greater on Dan than it was on Gladys he was damned if you do damned if you dont she got a free pass
What pressure? Dan controls Victorian covid responses. Feds have zero input. These excuses for Dan's slow and inadequate covid response are just pathetic.

Dude Dan announced stage 4 lockdown the same day as the first detected case of outbreak 6 came into Melbourne. Not really comparable to still not moving to that level of restrictions with regularly over 100 cases in NSW. Excellent false equivalency

Hey when stefonovic is calling for Gladys to lockdown amongst others on lib media and she ignore it you know something is wrong, but Dans fault too :drunk::drunk:

Remove this Banner Ad

NSW Premier "iCare" Perrottet and the Libs' Poison Chalice

Remove this Banner Ad

Back