Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

compare the market?
silvers-orlov-jpg.1069603

View attachment 1628219
Tom Doedee says he’s going nowhere. Loves Adelaide.. has his lady and his dog (even mentioned them in the right order). Says he wants to get his body right before starting negotiations. (9news)

Ok, so he's happy here if he gets paid. Happy to leave if he doesn't and gets decently better offers elsewhere.

I suppose this is a wait and see on how much 'paid' is.

Burns said that Wayne is back tomorrow and being away for a bit was planned for a while. Also said he's definitely available for round 1.

I started at the question about Wayne

Interesting stuff but as long as he is back mentally then all good

''planned''

Apparently (according to Footy Classified) when JHF arrived at North, he was assigned a mentor… Tarryn Thomas! This is now acknowledged as a mistake.
Surely not... surely someone is taking the piss.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

No that was what they said on the show. Kornes said it though, take with a grain of salt.
Kornes has been shit stirring North on the whole JHF saga, so yeah I wouldn't be believing anything he says without proper evidence.

Apparently not.. they (incorrectly) thought that mentoring JHF with someone closer to his own age would be the go. Probably why so many of those North staff are gone.
Wasn’t Boomer mentoring him? Thomas probably buddied up with him. There’s a whole 40-odd other players he could side with if he didn’t pick up what Thomas was putting down.

If JHF needed a buddy to help him feel all nice and cozy at North, what’s that say about JHF?

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back