Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

In the posters defence, it wouldn’t take Sherlock Holmes to work out the address given the photo of Himm in front of the billboard with the real estate agents website on it!
Exactly, it took me only a few seconds to find it, and I am not even all that techno savvy. Being in the public eye has both benefits and costs. Now if anyone were to stalk that house, that would be another matter and one for the residents to deal with in conjunction with the civil authorities.
All true - but if we all delete all references to the address here, it makes it harder to Sherlock the address and hopefully if the RE Agent eventually removes that listing from their site, it becomes harder to Sherlock it in future.

So...

I reckon you should delete that address.
Not cool to make it public in here. IMO

your post has the one remaining address quoted on here (I think) - could you edit that post and scrub the address?

He is 26 years old this year in his 7th season of playing football (8th inc 2021) and needs to show consistency because it has been lacking in his career to date.

And remember he is a first round pick, a first round and has played 62 games. Time to deliver consistently.

If he does then well done and if he doesn’t then we have the right to take him to task.

You've glossed over a few pretty critical things here e is currently 25 and missed the entire 2020 and 2021 seasons due to serious injury.

If at the end of this season he still isn't coming to fruition then yes, but people are way to quick to pot the guy. I have no issues with us carrying players who have clear ability and talent, in order to get them back to form.

Poor old nank
Always hangs with the A listers never gonna get a game - well not unless there's injuries
???…

Why do you reacon he’ll “never get a game”?..

They re-signed him out to 2025 just a few weeks back..

He’s got very good skills and composure.

He’ll get a game.

In the posters defence, it wouldn’t take Sherlock Holmes to work out the address given the photo of Himm in front of the billboard with the real estate agents website on it!

Also, in LA they run tourist busses past celebrity houses and talk about them over a loud speaker. I know Hollywood movie stars aren't quite as famous as Elliot Himmelberg but still...

Also, in LA they run tourist busses past celebrity houses and talk about them over a loud speaker. I know Hollywood movie stars aren't quite as famous as Elliot Himmelberg but still...
What a great idea! Bus tours of the homes of the famous Adelaide Crows. Could even go past some Poorta players homes and provide eggs. 😉

What a great idea! Bus tours of the homes of the famous Adelaide Crows. Could even go past some Poorta players homes and provide eggs. 😉
No eggs!

Change the house numbers to 119

(Log in to remove this ad.)

took me a whole 30 seconds to find on the realtors page

took me a whole 30 seconds to find on the realtors page
I think the real question that everyone here should be asking themselves is..

“would I be happy if someone in here found out where I lived and put the address and photos of my house up in a comment for all to see?”

Reacon most here would say “no” to that..

Do you really want someone who calls themselves “Bearded Clam” or “Mutineer” or “George Kramer” or “Slippery Pete” etc etc knowing exactly where you live?

By the way… Anyone happen to know Ben Keays’s address?..

“would I be happy if someone in here found out where I lived and put the address and photos of my house up in a comment for all to see?”

Do you really want someone who calls themselves “Bearded Clam” or “Mutineer” or “George Kramer” or “Slippery Pete” etc etc knowing exactly where you live?

I went online and easily found a photo of your place
1679016559685.jpeg

Put it up on your social media platforms means it's there for everyone to see....If you don't want it to be seen the answer is pretty simple...don't post it.

Put it up on your social media platforms means it's there for everyone to see....If you don't want it to be seen the answer is pretty simple...don't post it.
Elliot might not have realised that posting that particular photo would lead to his new address being discoverable - he might not have posted it otherwise ... hope someone lets him know.

Actually, are you able to message him?

Still good. On-site brewed beers.. good. Music .. good. Is good 😊
Had a nice night there with friends several years ago, drinking pints of the IPA special they had on. I bought the 4th round. And it was only then I saw that it was 9.5% ABV...

Elliot might not have realised that posting that particular photo would lead to his new address being discoverable - he might not have posted it otherwise ... hope someone lets him know.

Actually, are you able to message him?
I’ll just go around, knock on his door and tell him. 😉

I’ll just go around, knock on his door and tell him. 😉
giphy-com-angrybirds-popcorn-e-gif.679718

GIF by Nu Skin

"And just to the left of Elliot's house you can see the Crows HQ... and way off to the North you can just glimpse the Peoples Republic of Port Apowah"

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back