Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Which of these players do you think will be selected in the Crows' Round 1 team?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Remove this Banner Ad

3 bedrooms. Should be okay.

Also gets to use the trees and parklands and playgrounds there now.
Eligible to go to the next Thebby Progress Committee meeting and get up them now!!

Hey Drugs Are Bad Mackay? How are you? I am fine.
Now that the niceties are out the way, any plans to have the goal kicking, lock of the week etc. comps running this year?
If it’s too much work to keep track of, dogs105 said they’d help you with it.
I'm struggling for time to do them this year

Happy for anyone else to run with them!

I'm struggling for time to do them this year

Happy for anyone else to run with them!
Have you got time to nom a goalkicker?

(Log in to remove this ad.)

In the posters defence, it wouldn’t take Sherlock Holmes to work out the address given the photo of Himm in front of the billboard with the real estate agents website on it!
Exactly, it took me only a few seconds to find it, and I am not even all that techno savvy. Being in the public eye has both benefits and costs. Now if anyone were to stalk that house, that would be another matter and one for the residents to deal with in conjunction with the civil authorities.

Oh, and do they still make phone books? Up until fairly recently at least just about everyones address was listed in the white pages, unless they specifically asked for it not to be or for it to be a private number, something I have observed has grown over the years and suspect has as much to do with family breakdown and animosity as much as anything else.

Exactly, it took me only a few seconds to find it, and I am not even all that techno savvy. Being in the public eye has both benefits and costs. Now if anyone were to stalk that house, that would be another matter and one for the residents to deal with in conjunction with the civil authorities.
Posting that address in here makes that stalking extra possible. Personally I think you should delete, who knows what kind of creeps on here.

@donkeymagoo

Remove this Banner Ad

Training Preseason 2022/23 Talk & Media/Social Media etc.

Back