Pretty crap stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Yea, that flute solo was nice. I like it :thumbsu:

See how I spread a pretty crap little story over a few posts? :p
This story was brought to you by the fine men and women of the new york city criminal justice system.

svu_about_cast2_300x334.jpg

Sometimes a guy that looks like Eric Estrada comes into our work and chats up our receptionist. When our state manager was away in the summer he once stayed and talked for well over an hour.

It doesn't really bother me too much, it is uprofessional though. I haven't see the guy in a while so maybe he's moved on or been told that he's not allowed to come in anymore.

I was ordering Subway with a few mates in Perth a while back.

Halfway through making the second sub (only one person on the counter at the time) the young girl spies a bug crawling across the counter right by the sub she is assembling. I see this bug too. Thinking that nobody will notice, she squashes said bug with her gloved hand, and goes back to the sub.

She looks up and notices that i saw everything. I get the biggest set of daggers back. She's throwing down the challenge down like: "c'mon, say something! I dare you!"

Well, i didn't say anything. She had already made my sub first :D

Some bogan came up to me while I was at the Fish n Chips shop, said 'mate got a smoke?' I said 'nah mate I don't smoke', he goes 'yeh you do I saw you smoking before', i said 'wasn't me mate' so he says 'alright take it easy' (in a friendly was) then walks off.

Must have though the piece of paper i had with my number was a cig as i was resting my mouth on my hand with it between my fingers.

True story bro.

9 years Towelie started smoking marijuana.

2 years later he started experimenting with crystal meth....

Anyone want their dick sucked by a towel?

Stories...

At uni we were having a chemistry lecture, boring as bat shit, anyway....my mate (who looks like Jesus and acts like Kramer - funniest bloke you'll meet) has his headphones in from his cd player, looks at me and goes "**** I'M NOT LEARNING ANYTHING HEY!". As you know when you have headphones on, some people try to make their voice louder than the music. He is just smiling and laughing to himself, everyone looking at him and the lecturer about to cry, my mates and I just lost it but kept it in best we could. After the lecture we tell him about it. He had no idea he was that loud.

Another story. My mate (same jesus guy) was playing soccer as goalkeeper (as he has been for 10+ years) and I think they were versing the WA U 18/s. Anyway, the Jesus guy is 6''6 and built pretty well, but a corner comes in and he goes to punch the ball but the kid got the ball first and ended up punching the kid out. Later in the game a kid ran in to score and he came off his line and slid in to make the save, but not before breaking the kids leg. Turns out it was the kids birthday and first game back from injury. I know it sounds bad, but this guy is a really nice bloke he is just a little eccentric and comes out of the box aggressively. I think he was 19 at the time as well.

(Log in to remove this ad.)

I was playing Mario Kart Wii online a few weeks ago and a guy joined my race who had 9850 points.
I watched him win race after race, my excitement rising as I was wondering what would happen when he got to 10000. After a tight race on Mushroom Gorge he logged off and I never found out if he got to 10000

I've been in a training class the last couple of days here at work. It's all about water systems, so ask me anything you like about externally geared double disc gate valves and and you'll have the correct answer. Anyway, today we had to a test on all the stuff we'd learned, and it went pretty well. But I handed the test in without answering a question that was on the back page, which I didn't notice initially. So the test administrator gave it back to me and told me that I had forgotton to fill that question in. I thought that was nice of him.

Post stories that arent very interesting or funny, but can't be written off as completely dull either.

For instance, I had to attend this meet and greet today, but forgot to take off my name tag and walked out with it on my jumper. I was walking down the street and a couple of people laughed at me and one stranger said "Hi Matt" and it made me try and remember who she was for at least 30 seconds. Little did I know she was making fun of me and my ever present name tag. I walked all the way to the tram with it in.

See, no lulz but I bet you read right to then end. You were probably disappointed with it overall.

hahahahaha major lulz

this thread should be a dedication to nicky 05...

i've begun about 4 stories and deleted because they aren't even good enough for this lame thread.

On the last day of Year 12 I stole lots of stuff from the school library, just because I wanted to feel rebellious and update my stationary, but mostly to just feel like a badass. Anyway, I stole some bendy rulers that I like to try and twist in knots, but I have lost them in the years that have passed.

One thing I stole was a stamp that gives you any date you want. It is a really clever mechanism but I never have a use for it, so I just stamp random dates all over my computer desk when I am bored.

Sometimes I like to think an archeologist from the future will find my desk and be very confused by all the different dates, but this is pretty silly.

It never runs out.

This is what the stamp looks like.

S220dater.jpg

True story.

I used to drive cabs in Melbourne years ago... I picked up the Blakeny twins from the Australian premier of the movie 'Hook'...
They were very polite and well behaved. I was very disappointed.

i couldn't find my keys anywhere but needed to go to the shop, which is 50 metres from my place. Anyway, i left my door unlocked and left the 2 security doors open in the hope noone would close them in the time i went to the shop and back.

I made it back with the doors still open.

On my return to my apartment i found my keys in my back pocket.

I couldn't find my blue shorts this morning. Then I remebered I had left them in the boot of the car. I went outside and grabbed them. They smelt a little off but were still wearable.

i couldn't find my keys anywhere but needed to go to the shop, which is 50 metres from my place. Anyway, i left my door unlocked and left the 2 security doors open in the hope noone would close them in the time i went to the shop and back.

I made it back with the doors still open.

On my return to my apartment i found my keys in my back pocket.

That story was too exciting.

Today I made little pizzas by toasting english muffins, putting left over pasta sauce on them, followed by a slice of salami topped with cheese. 1 minute in the microwave and I ate them.

They were too soggy.

The other day I thought of something I did once that would have been perfect for this thread.

But now I can't remember what it was, so I've had to go with this story instead.

Today I made little pizzas by toasting english muffins, putting left over pasta sauce on them, followed by a slice of salami topped with cheese. 1 minute in the microwave and I ate them.

They were too soggy.

Put em under the grill works brilliantly :thumbsu:

Today I was doing stocktake at work counting numerous packs of batteries. After scanning the 348th one and just repeatedly scanning the same box after a while because I couldn't be bothered taking all of them out and placing them back in their spot nicely again I realised I had missed a whole heap of different types of batteries and scanned way too many of the same type. So I cancelled it and started all over again.

During my commute this morning I noticed that Yarra Trams spelt backwards is Smart Array, which blew my mind initially. I then spent the entire day attempting to identify similar phenomena but was unsuccessful.

Remove this Banner Ad

Pretty crap stories

Remove this Banner Ad

Back