Liam McKenna (Peel)
Joshua Wilson (Peel)

2011 AFL Draft -

Shane Kresten (South Fremantle)
Shane Nelson (West Perth)
Tom Mitchell (Claremont)
Max Duffy (Perth)
Gerard Ugle (Perth)

Harley Bennell as a half back flanker there is none better in the WAFL already.

Also loves the fact he goes into the centre square, and dominates then goes foward and kicks goals.

Will be a very good prospect for next years rising star.

For the Gold Coast most Likely

2010 AFL DRAFT

David Swallow (East Fremantle) Certainty
Alex Fasolo (East Fremantle) Certainty
Jamie Cripps (East Fremantle) Certainty
Mitch Boyle (East Fremantle) Certainty
Godfrey Curley (East Fremantle)

Ben Newton (South Fremantle) Certainty
Mason Hill (South Fremantle)
Warrick Andreoli (South Fremantle) Certainty

Aaron Black (West Perth) Near Certainty
Jack Darling (West Perth) Certainty
Alex Ellisseo (West Perth)

Rays Daniels (Swan Districts)
Wes Mortin (Swan Districts)

Dylan Warner (Perth)
Reece Conca (Perth)
Rowan Gartlett (Perth)
Tyronne Garlett (Perth)

Harley Bennell (Peel) Certainty
Blayne Wilson (Peel)Certainty
Liam McKenna (Peel)
Joshua Wilson (Peel)

2011 AFL Draft -

Shane Kresten (South Fremantle)
Shane Nelson (West Perth)
Tom Mitchell (Claremont)
Max Duffy (Perth)
Gerard Ugle (Perth)

Good list add Devin McFarlane from Peel near certainty.

Good list add Devin McFarlane from Peel near certainty.
Cheers.

Naturally i don't get to see allot of Peel so im going on consistent stats on some lesser known names. Means i will miss out on potential KPD and small forwards.

While picking up some sloppy posi winners.

im not sure i completely agree with that list EH, thoe most of them are the main prospects from wa.

Darling, Wilson, Swallow and Bennell would be the only certainty's at this stage.

Cripps, Butcher, Newton, Fasolo, Black and Conca would deffinately have to be near certainty's but i think the rest still have alot to prove throughout the season before they can be seen as real draft certainty's or close to.

It is a long season and alot can change but thats just my opinion atm.

I am not completely sold on Wilson yet, but he should go probably second round. I like his offensive game, and his disposal is super. His defensive game worries me a bit, he is actually quite good defensively at junior level but I have doubts on how he would step up to senior level and where he would play. A bit short for a KPD but he seems to play that role currently, and am unsure if he has the athletic capabilities, and ability to play on smaller players. But I think he should make it and could push up into the first round if he improved his rebound skills and became a third tall chop out type like Gilbee or Drummond.

im not sure i completely agree with that list EH, thoe most of them are the main prospects from wa.

Darling, Wilson, Swallow and Bennell would be the only certainty's at this stage.

Cripps, Butcher, Newton, Fasolo, Black and Conca would deffinately have to be near certainty's but i think the rest still have alot to prove throughout the season before they can be seen as real draft certainty's or close to.

It is a long season and alot can change but thats just my opinion atm.

Cripps and Fasolo are getting Senior WAFL games. Will go a long way to getting drafted when they return from the carnival.

Newton is on the AIS squad and captain of his Colts side.

does anyone rate adam marcon from northern knights?
got about 40 touches against bendigo last week and been racking up 30+ every week for northern.. can find the ball well and probly should make vic metro

(Log in to remove this ad.)

does anyone rate adam marcon from northern knights?
got about 40 touches against bendigo last week and been racking up 30+ every week for northern.. can find the ball well and probly should make vic metro

yeah I love his style of play but unfortunately that style tends not to be highly rated. I would think he is more likely a late ND or rookie prospect. Nationals will provide a better guide.

25 I think.

EDIT: Bloody Vader, too quick.

This years draft will be crazy. GC to go 1,2,3 then alternating between current clubs and GC until pick 16 where the 9th team picks.

Kurt is a very good call. Wondered when his name would flush out. Think you will find a certain NSW club is very very hot on him.
I sure hope so Snoop Dog. Currently being consistently our best player in the School 1sts XXII team in the BAS. Had a fluctuated season last year but has hit a peak at the right time.

EDIT: These are his stats from the weekend for North Ballarat...
Marks 4
Kicks 16
Handballs 10
Handball Receives 17
Tackles 9

is there a draftee you have loved more than this bloke RE?

Its probaly because I have been watching him play for so long now.

He was one of those kids that never made the academy or state sides, until this year.

He was amazing in colts games for Peel last year, was always the spark they needed to lift his team.

Snoop he is a skinny lad but just handles the jump in class from colts to seniors so well this year and is close to leading Peel's best and fairest.

Peel's coach Trevor Williams rates him one of the best talents he's ever had.

Lol - Darling - completely shut down by Spanger on the weekend. Hasn't come on as much this year. A bit like Rich's second year in the WAFL.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Then of coursee there is this:

Potential top draftee Jack Darling, 17, was expelled from Sacred Heart Catholic College for what was described as a "drunken sex romp" while on a school camp in September.

and his comments of going to the Gold Coast:

"I reckon it'd be a great experience. A new club obviously and the Gold Coast would suit my lifestyle."

What lifestyle is that Jack? The drunken, skirt chasing lifestyle?

Lol - Darling - completely shut down by Spanger on the weekend. Hasn't come on as much this year. A bit like Rich's second year in the WAFL.

Will be interesting to see where he ends up.

Then of coursee there is this:

and his comments of going to the Gold Coast:

What lifestyle is that Jack? The drunken, skirt chasing lifestyle?

If that is the Case - He might not even get Drafted because no one wants a Player like that

Remove this Banner Ad

Prospects for 2010 Draft

Remove this Banner Ad

Back